What's new

Branding Bangladesh: India's Neighbor Is Becoming A Major Startup Hub

Why doesnt BD merge with India?

BD has everything Indian in the country. You may go to some random states in India and think that this is another country but if you come to Bangladesh your first impression after arriving at Airport would be WOW ! India is so beautiful.

Bangladesh may be politically separated from India but geographically it is so attached that we absolutely can't exist without India. It won't merge with India since its already inside Indian map. The politics here is the biggest mess in the sub-continent. One side is Pro-Indian (AL), another side is Pro-Pakistani (BNP-Jamaat). Our culture is also very weird. People in Bangladesh were 100% Hindu before conversion by Persians and Arab merchants and saints. Now our ethnicity is Bengali and our religion is Arabic. So there is a blend of both cultures (Bengali and Arabic) but Bengali culture dominates here. Bangladesh may be 3rd largest Muslim country after Indonesia and Pakistan but the culture can not be termed as Islamic culture. Its a mixed up culture.

I sometime wonder what was the need to separate Bengal in two parts and doing all the bloodshed. Pakistan has just one side attached with India but we are completely inside India. Its very weird.

Last edited:
Bangladesh may have very good future but the fear of Islamic fundamentalism is looming up. I do not foresee much possibility of Bangladesh get rid of it and may move ahead on the path of development. Bangladesh must ensure that it do not go on the way of some other Asian and Middle east country.

My best wishes are there with bangladesh. I BD may get rid of Islamic fundamentalism and may move ahead on the path of progress.

We, together with North Korea, will rule the world in near future- provided Srimati Hasina and her 'pubic hair', that is, BAL rule BD for another 10 years.

...i can foresee a near future BD tourism ad saying "India's Own Country"

@Skies @kalu_miah @Al-zakir @genmirajborgza786 @Saiful Islam @kobiraaz @idune

I am waiting for my citizenship from abroad, there will be no Bangladesh anymore that it used to be, and @iamBangali is showing all those omens. I can tell you people like iambangali is increasing in BD and they are not fake, I know people close to his personality and have friendship.

The conflicts of preferences between iambangali types and ours would remain forever here, because they are not following logic & democracy, but their personal preference.

unless there is any drastic change of leadership and politics in BD that could make Bangladeshis more nationalist and proud, not being proud of 71, but for having a honorable identity distinct from Indian identity (Otherwise, BD = India), this crisis wont over.

Last edited:
Branding Bangladesh: India's Neighbor Is Becoming A Major Startup Hub

Branding BD is a good idea, so is the empowerment of women, but since democracy is not prevailing here, this image of BD is tarnished pretty much!

I sometime wonder what was the need to separate Bengal in two parts and doing all the bloodshed. Pakistan has just one side attached with India but we are completely inside India. Its very weird.

1. Because multi-ethnic states do not work.

2. Hindus dis-like Muslims or other minorities.

BD has everything Indian in the country. You may go to some random states in India and think that this is another country but if you come to Bangladesh your first impression after arriving at Airport would be WOW ! India is so beautiful.

Bangladesh may be politically separated from India but geographically it is so attached that we absolutely can't exist without India. It won't merge with India since its already inside Indian map. The politics here is the biggest mess in the sub-continent. One side is Pro-Indian (AL), another side is Pro-Pakistani (BNP-Jamaat). Our culture is also very weird. People in Bangladesh were 100% Hindu before conversion by Persians and Arab merchants and saints. Now our ethnicity is Bengali and our religion is Arabic. So there is a blend of both cultures (Bengali and Arabic) but Bengali culture dominates here. Bangladesh may be 3rd largest Muslim country after Indonesia and Pakistan but the culture can not be termed as Islamic culture. Its a mixed up culture.

Didnt get my answer so I'm gonna ask again, why doesnt BD merge with India? Do you want to merge with India?

ur culture is also very weird. People in Bangladesh were 100% Hindu before conversion by Persians and Arab merchants and saints. Now our ethnicity is Bengali and our religion is Arabic.

Lol, f-ck off bro you're killing me out here. Who are you really, these statements are making me laugh, admin needs to check this guy out because "Our religion is Arabic", are you really Bangladeshi.

Btw, why isn't admin doing anything with this guy?

Dude, India will remain as hell hole country for next 100s years. If you want to do something different than India (means becoming an Asian tigers) you got to think yourself non Indian first.

what we learned about Bangladesh is a country which regularly faces natural disaster(rivers overflowing) and over population. is there large geographic regions inside your country which is attractive for foreign investment like IT parks or manufacturing ? //this is not a taunt. serious question

Last edited:

No it's not weird, India is literally detached from the NE states, hence NE is a good bargaining tool for us to let India have easy access to the NE states. Also, NE states culture is very different from mainland Indian culture, so it's not that bad Bangladesh being surrounded by India from the Assam and Tripura side. Majority of the Muslims in the subcontinent were Hindu so what? Even Afghans were Hindu plus other religions until Ummayad invasion, so does that mean Afghanistan should rejoin India? Of course culture and religion clash, most subcontinental cultures are fiercely secular, whether it be Bangladeshi/Pakistani/Indian culture, this is why we should refrain from mixing culture with Islam, because it leads to innovation, this has all been told in Quran and Hadith, nothing new here.

The Bengal situation is similar to the Punjab situation, there is West Punjab(Pakistan) and East Punjab(India), just because the two are culturally linked/similar doesn't mean it has to rejoin. It's up to the people at the end of the day. YOU and I both know very well the people of Bangladesh do not have 'Bangladesh rejoining India' in mind, actually it's the last thing on their mind, there will be a fierce uprising from the people of Bangladesh, things will turn ugly. Remember this is a forum, we can speak hypothetically but things take a very long time to change in a country.

what we learned about Bangladesh is a country which regularly faces natural disaster(rivers overflowing) and over population. is there large geographic regions inside your country which is stable for investment? //this is not a taunt. serious question

What kind of investment?

Note that above statement made by self proclaimed Indian slave. Above statement got nothing to do with Bangladesh Muslims.

Bangladeshi Bhaiera oi goolamer fuwa goolam re laath maira ai forum taikya bahir karar be-bosta Karen.

People in Bangladesh were 100% Hindu before conversion by Persians and Arab merchants and saints. Now our ethnicity is Bengali and our religion is Arabic.

@Aeronaut

I as Bangladeshi Muslim demand action against this individual for spreading misinformation about Bangladeshi and Islam.

Last edited:
Brand Bangladesh is gonna be big. Just need to clean up the jamati traitors and BD would be fine :coffee:

@Web Master

Look, this is called the insult of nation. Ban this guy immediately.

Dude, India will remain as hell hole country for next 100s years. If you want to do something different than India (means becoming an Asian tigers) you got to think yourself non Indian first.

Back
Top Bottom