What's new

Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi

I had been hearing from Internet Hindus that all D-Voters in Assams are Muslims. Now Modi is asking to let the D-Voter to vote. Now who wonders who are these the D-Voters? Muslims? Black cats are out of the bag now. :)

I think BD hindus have a better future in India ;)
What do you thik @IamBengali?

Even Bangladeshi Muslims seem to be running to non Muslim countries. ;)

Mt Bengali friends have told me some stories about the kind of security some of the non resident BDs need when they visit their country.

I had been hearing from Internet Hindus that all D-Voters in Assams are Muslims. Now Modi is asking to let the D-Voter to vote. Now who wonders who are these the D-Voters? Muslims? Black cats are out of the bag now. :)

Muslim BDs have no right to seek refuge in India. They are living here on borrowed time.

And the clock is already ticking.

Certain Bangladeshi Hindu including Awami Hindu like @IamBengali should make some plan to resettle in their mother/grandmother land India. They are known traitor and already declared their allegiance to India. Their faces are known too us. Soon or later Modi's wise will be fulfilled by Bangladeshi nationalist InshAllah.

Certain Bangladeshi Hindu including Awami Hindu like @IamBengali should make some plan to resettle in their mother/grandmother land India. They are known traitor and already declared their allegiance to India. Their faces are known too us. Soon or later Modi's wise will be fulfilled by Bangladeshi nationalist InshAllah.

Yup. Then you can return back to your home land, which will be filled with Terrorists, Jihadi's and Mullah's.

India was not a Secular country right from birth because our constitution did not have this word when we became a republic in 1950. The word "Secular" has not been defined in the Constitution of India.

Just because our constitution guarantee "Freedom to practice and propagate Religion" doesn't change the nature of our society and state, which is Hindu in nature and in spirit. If a secular state like UK can have an "official church" then India can also be the home land of all Hindus.

India should pass a resolution that it is a HINDU Country , first and foremost , so there is no lingering doubt as to the Character and Ethos of Indian government.

India should pass a resolution that it is a HINDU Country , first and foremost , so there is no lingering doubt as to the Character and Ethos of Indian government.

I do not think we need to do anything to impress others. Our decisions will be based on our needs and our priorities.

The nos and % of non Hindus in India has been growing since Partition. Thats the proof of the pudding, despite your smallminded heartburn.

The number of Muslims is growing because Muslims are the poorest segment of the Indian society and poor people tend to have more children. That higher birth rate has nothing to do with Politics, Genius.......

The number of Muslims is growing because Muslims are the poorest segment of the Indian society and poor people tend to have more children. That higher birth rate has nothing to do with Politics, Genius.......

You mean to say that the Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh are living so lavishly that they have stopped procreating?

And being a hindu majority country has nothing to do with being a Hindu country when our laws are secular, not so genius.

Your small mindedness comes from your desperate need to see Pakistan's mirror image in India, I understand.

And being a hindu majority country has nothing to do with being a Hindu country when our laws are secular, not so genius.

Your small mindedness comes from your desperate need to see Pakistan's mirror image in India, I understand.

This obsession with secularism is nauseating. We respect other religions and allow practice of all faiths, but India is the nation of Hindus. Unity in diversity is a hogwash, Hinduism binds the whole nation together, loose it and you will loose this country forever.

This obsession with secularism is nauseating. We respect other religions and allow practice of all faiths, but India is the nation of Hindus. Unity in diversity is a hogwash, Hinduism binds the whole nation together, loose it and you will loose this country forever.

Nothing wrong with Hinduism binding the nation, but it has nothing to do with being a Hindu nation. Not to mention nobody has a damn clue what that actually means, we do not want to become a basket case like pakistan where nobody seems to agree on what it means to be an islamic state.

We are fine the way we are. I support hindu unity, but a hindu nation does not guarantee it, not at all.

Nothing wrong with Hinduism binding the nation, but it has nothing to do with being a Hindu nation. Not to mention nobody has a damn clue what that actually means, we do not want to become a basket case like pakistan where nobody seems to agree on what it means to be an islamic state.

We are fine the way we are. I support hindu unity, but a hindu nation does not guarantee it, not at all.

I agree with your last point. Middle path is the best path, as prescribed by Buddha.

Actually, why just Bangladesh. Give a right of return to any persecuted minority of Indian descent. This would include Roma Gypsies, people in Suriname and Fiji too.

Back
Top Bottom