What's new

Hindu Mandars in Pakistan

Untitled10.png

Shree Lunangdev temple at THARAE, TALUKA: MATLI, SINDH - PAKSITAN:

Lunangdev.jpg

Shree Dhani Matangdev temple at SENDHI, TALUKA : BADIN SINDH - PAKISTAN:

matangdev.jpg

matangdevshamadhi.jpg

let me share something about this sect/religion.
Followers are called MAHESHARI PANTHI. and are belong from Kutch,Gujarat.
they got 5 holy places. 1 in kutch,Gujarat and other four are in sindh, now Pakistan.
Now , interesting part is, the founder(If I'm not wrong, was named 'Matang Dev' written in Gujarati fonts on the shrine in last pic) is known for his accurate prophecies. none of his prophecy went wrong. his all prophecies are about India and KALKI AVATAR. I will post few prophecies if i found the article/book read about him.

let me share something about this sect/religion.
Followers are called MAHESHARI PANTHI. and are belong from Kutch,Gujarat.
they got 5 holy places. 1 in kutch,Gujarat and other four are in sindh, now Pakistan.
Now , interesting part is, the founder(If I'm not wrong, was named 'Matang Dev' written in Gujarati fonts on the shrine in last pic) is known for his accurate prophecies. none of his prophecy went wrong. his all prophecies are about India and KALKI AVATAR. I will post few prophecies if i found the article/book read about him.

Do tell us about his prophecies. Looks interesting. :)

Hi Bilal, Glad to see the posts.

:tup:

Thanks

In earlier posts you mentioned u speak bhojpuri.From where ur forefaters came from UP or Bihar ???

Just curious to know that peoples migrated from UP & Bihar still speak bhojpuri.

Great pictures, thanks Bilal

if I had a dime for every place the Pandavas were supposed to have rested during their exile...

Every other temple in India has some link with their exile!!!

i must say that these temples are in a decent state of conservation (atleast those in the pictures).

my Pakistani friends must realize that though now forgotten in India itself, some of these temples represent very significant sites for Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, or the Dharmic religions in general.

Not many people are aware, but a certain shakti peeth is located in Pakistan, 49 in India and one in Nepal. Also what is now Pakistan contains a lot of Mahabharata sites, which were frequented by the Pandavas in exile.

I hope they are preserved for posterity.

P.S most Hindu/Jain/Sikh temples will admit any person regardless of faith. Some ultra-orthodox temples in South India will not allow non-Hindus to enter, because of certain reasons which are off topic here. I don't think any such places exist in Pakistan. You can go into any temple you wish, of-course while maintaining decorum that suits the sanctity of a religious place :)

i must say that these temples are in a decent state of conservation (atleast those in the pictures).

my Pakistani friends must realize that though now forgotten in India itself, some of these temples represent very significant sites for Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, or the Dharmic religions in general.

Not many people are aware, but a certain shakti peeth is located in Pakistan, 49 in India and one in Nepal. Also what is now Pakistan contains a lot of Mahabharata sites, which were frequented by the Pandavas in exile.

I hope they are preserved for posterity.

P.S most Hindu/Jain/Sikh temples will admit any person regardless of faith. Some ultra-orthodox temples in South India will not allow non-Hindus to enter, because of certain reasons which are off topic here. I don't think any such places exist in Pakistan. You can go into any temple you wish, of-course while maintaining decorum that suits the sanctity of a religious place :)

Well said.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom