What's new

Hillary Clinton gives clean chit to Pakistan

Are you on a world population control mission. And trying to reduce the population of the world by 180 million people.. ?

lol considering they couldn't even control beyond kabul pakistan seeing their failure has no problem being belligerent

Why are Pakistani's so proud of American F 16 in PAF fleet then, after all its USA made.

not me i hate each and every thing in Pakistani forces which are made in USA . all these toys are nothing but exchange with our blood.look at loses of WOT we can but 200 4th gen fighters 5 times in 10 years with that money .

When it comes down to it, Canada was exceptionally open and sympathetic to what happened on Sept. 11, and the US showed us big tears and riled us all up for war to catch Osama and teach the Taliban a lesson. Well Osama was found sheltered near Pakistani military installations! The logical justifiable thing to do then would be to hold accountable the Pakistanis responsible for this! For everyone's benefit and good, even the Pakistani people!
Now about leaving, and saving lives : Canadians don't take orders from anyone (that's why we are missing from Iraq) and we still enjoy massacring Taliban, this I can assure you of. We'll stay till we want, and not act like children and stay where we are needed... but the US can go on wild goose chases without us in the future.

Well since CIA helped train OBL in the first place back when he was killing soviets the logical thing to do would hold the americans responsible

Because you people miss these kind of posts every-time.

Exactly the same way you miss some pertaining you, just to embellish your info we didn't ask Secretory Clinton to issue us a clean chit - I wish you could sense a trolling element in that post; Ops sorry, my bad, you wont vex since its a post by your own country fellow.

Yea! it does make sense for a respected nationalist.....

I didn't know India were the only respected nation in the world!! I will ask Pak and China to issue you a clean chit so that your sense is well justified.

It's ok if people hate us or say bad things.... we are used to that in the free world... We will still help you guys out with AID and Military Toys...

however when burning our flag on TV... thats different and I hope people in Pakistan can wake up already.

So that leaves people below "the highest level" and the quasi-governmental organizations under their influence. And the statement leaves open the possibility that "the highest level" knew Pakistan was sheltering OBL but did not know, or bother to inquire, where he was.

It isn't a clean bill of health. There is simply too much experience (starting in 1998) with the U.S. telling Pakistan it was going after bin Laden, only to have him suddenly move before the bombs and missiles hit.

OBL was in Afghanistan starting from 1998 until the 9/11 attacks. In fact, the US had a window to kill him but didn't because OBL was at a hunting camp with some of American friendly Emirate princelings, and the Americans were afraid to offend the Arab royal families there.

Well since CIA helped train OBL in the first place back when he was killing soviets the logical thing to do would hold the americans responsible

It is a myth. Osama came all by himself. He used his own money. In the fight against Soviet, he did not even collaborate with the Americans.

Osama being trained by the CIA is nothing more than a part of the oft repeated lies by the conspiracy theorists.

It's ok if people hate us or say bad things.... we are used to that in the free world... We will still help you guys out with AID and Military Toys...

however when burning our flag on TV... thats different and I hope people in Pakistan can wake up already.

I agree with this pudgy British man with regards to Americans.

and as a note aside I've burnt 3 or 4 Americans flags myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
When CIA spies like raymond get caught in broad daylight shooting people and getting away with it...... And let's forget him for a minute families of victims settled with blood money.

What happened to the innocent bystander who got mowed down under a speeding American car coming wrong side of the road. What happened to the driver of that SUV who was snuck out of the country? Some here said there was gonna be a fair trial about it in the US, what happened? Did miss Clinton offer her sympathies and regrets to the family? Then where do you think these feelings of resentment come from? Army's pamphlets as many Indians here think.

It is a myth. Osama came all by himself. He used his own money. In the fight against Soviet, he did not even collaborate with the Americans.

Osama being trained by the CIA is nothing more than a part of the oft repeated lies by the conspiracy theorists.

bin laden family was very close the U.S ,terror tactics were taught to insurgents by the CIA and jihad was promoted by U.S funding the americans pretty collaborated with him though instead of officially they just did it indirectly through all these things.Then ofcourse their biggest blunder was just leaving afghanistan instead of trying to stay and rebuild after the soviet invasion what did they think was gonna happen to all those jihadies they trained ? look what happened now they're in deep trouble trillions spent,thousands of western troops dead and now in talks with taliban for a safe exit........

The American government must change its foreign policy towards Pakistan and respect Pakistan's sovereignity to win the hearts and minds of the Pakistani people.

U.S. was loved by Pakistani people from the 1940's to the 1980's but then in the 1990's U.S. placed sanctions on Pakistan and ran to India which made Pakistanis angry. After U.S. drone attacks on Pakistani territory you can not expect any love from the Pakistani people. Every country on earth cares about its country's sovereignity and Pakistan is no different.

It really doesn't matter what (good or bad) she says, if her words are not followed by positive actions.

^^ Agree with Omar's post.
The American Dream wasn't limited to the US mainland. Pakistanis, inspired by the progress, wanted to build their country the same way and to enjoy a better standard of education and overall life in Pakistan was pretty good.

Then something happened in the 70s and 80s. We lost track of true progress and started becoming influenced by another way of thought that didn't belong to us.

Oh btw today the PM came forth, high and mighty, claiming, yet again, that the US has been asked to stop the drone attacks. Somebody please tell him we have info regarding his words with the US delegation and to stop making Pakistan look like a fool. What does he want the world to say about us ?

Back
Top Bottom