What's new

Hilarious: Amruallah Saleh's Twitter account Suspended

Once you surrender, you basically have to kowtow the line of the people you are surrendering to.

24 terrorists surrender

If everything is BS to you why do you even bother trying to engage someone in a debate. :woot:

BS this, bs that, bs this, bs that. Next time onwards just copypaste this, will save yours and others some time.

Read what I said very carefully, my little inferiority complex ridden friend "a country who elects mass murderers can hardly be expected to talk logic!!!"

Now go and spew some more garbage on bharat rat $hit.

Oh here is your Mahan Mass Murderer mentioning NRI's and you!!

Pakistan acknowledges the fact and owns the insurgency in Kashmir. What about India ?

So a person who was running 25 rebel camps, receving money,weapons, manpower from Afghanistan would lie and make up stories ? Bravo. Didn't know you have zero common sense

He would not have to lie, he would just say what he has been asked to say.

If we were to just believe the words of the terrorists, then why did you guys make a hue and cry about the BBC documentary, which had the Afghan Taliban fighters claiming that it was ISI that was training and supporting them?

You can't pick and chose like that and only believe the things that you aligns with your agenda.

Read what I said very carefully, my little inferiority complex ridden friend "a country who elects mass murderers can hardly be expected to talk logic!!!"

Now go and spew some more garbage on bharat rat $hit.

So from Saleh's twitter account to refugees to modi to bharat rakshak :rofl:

Thanks for wasting by time :wave:

He would not lie, he would just say what he has been asked to say.

If we were to just believe the words of the terrorists, then why did you guys make a hue and cry about the BBC documentary, which had the Afghan Taliban fighters claiming that it was ISI that was training and supporting them?

You can't pick and chose like that and only believe the things that you aligns with your agenda.

We only made hue and cry because neither india, nor afghanistan nor BBC brought forward the actual Rebels, showed them there faces, made them feel at home, presented biscuits,cookies, tea,coffee and water to them. Made them feel there is no sword hanging over them and they are willing to repent and are confessing out of regret like the persons in above pics

Now that is why we say those statements were made under duress/ and were fake statements with anonymous sources.

The link you shared, where are the pics of surrender ceremony where so called surrendered rebel made statements of their own volition ?

Do you see one single Baloch rebel leader face hidden in above pics ? Now they are at more risk and in danger wrt to that so called hidden face Afghan talib that gave interview to BBC. What does it tell you

Last edited:
We only made hue and cry because neither india, nor afghanistan nor BBC brought forward the actual Rebels, showed them there faces, made them feel at home, presented biscuits,cookies, tea,coffee and water to them. Made them feel there is no sword hanging over them and they are willing to repent and are confessing out of regret like the persons in above pics

Now this is what we call giving statements under duress/creating fake statements with anonymous sources.

The link you shared, where are the pics of surrender ceremony where so called surrendered rebel made statements of their own volition ?

Do you see one single Baloch rebel leader face hidden in above pics ? Now they are at more risk and in danger wrt to that so called hidden face Afghan talib that gave interview to BBC. What does it tell you

Is it true that One of the culprits of Mumbai Incident uttered word baghwan on live Tv? Was that under duress?

Is it true that One of the culprits of Mumbai Incident uttered word baghwan on live Tv? Was that under duress?

Yes he did. He was under the influence of truth serum and I believe it was under duress or else they would have given access to Pakistani prosecutors for interviewing ajmal kasab. They must have been hiding something.

Yes he did. He was under the influence of truth serum and I believe it was under duress or else they would have given access to Pakistani prosecutors for interviewing ajmal kasab. They must have been hiding something.

So why washte your time banging your head againsht a wall? Time ij money. Why washte it?

From Afghanistan to Bangladesh each and every terrorist trying to oppress others, you will find his connection with none other than the most self declared holiest, innocent, naive country on this planet.

No that was his poor training failing under duress!

Ub sabji khoro say training lay ga to aisa he ho ga na.

We must do ourselves a favour and stop accepting any a$$ hole who is against us physically or verbally.
In past we have learned that those who bashed our country and people by their actions or words have always find a refuge under our establishment. WTF is wrong in their heads what they are full of ?? We need to be straight and kick some butts not every one is your strategic asset.
God knows what is cooking under this nonsense if this is just a cover but still a mental torture for Pakistanis.

Excellent, lets get this out of the way first. Where did u see me calling names anywhere? At the risk of sounding repetitive, you too please get of your moral high horse :rofl:

There is no moral high horse.

No patience for intellectual laziness or dishonesty.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom