What's new

Hilarious: Amruallah Saleh's Twitter account Suspended

Sorry I can't hear you up there on your high horse.

Ironically the Afghan refugees in Pakistan are from the era when Pakistan was using Afghanistan for its own nefarious needs, and got paid handsomely too for its services. So no thanks, they are your problem.

India is helping Afghans in Afghanistan. We don't need Pakistanis to tell us whether India is helping Afghans and Afghanistan, just ask any Afghan and you ll get your answer. And whether we have 5 or 5000 consulates in Afghanistan, if Afghan's don't have any issue with it then there is no issue. Its none of Pakistan's business.

Where do you people come from -- or is it just intellectual dishonesty.

It was Afghan PDP government that invited the USSR in -- leading to the civil war -- leading to the refugees.

I don't remember it exactly -- but I've posted an analysis which boils down to $40 dollars per Afghan refugee or less per year -- is what the Afghan community poured in.

I also see that India has exclusive rights to guide Bhutan's foreign policy.

Is anything beyond name calling and chest beating of any interest to you?

Stupid Idiot!

Nothing, it's just shameful how you are using Afghanistan for nefarious means!!!

Secondly you people declare yourselves to be the champion of Afghani rights, you even built 5 diplomatic missions in a tiny country like Afghanistan. We all know why, Nonetheless it is in stark contrast to the UAE, where you have 2.6+ million Indians but only 2 diplomatic missions!!

So why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and adopt all 4+ million of them living in Pakistan. We have hosted them for 30+years, how about you do the same?

it's okay, we'll help give those terrorist training centers a good face lift when the time is perfeclty right

they wont take the refugees they'll just talk the way they always do....their project in Afghanistan unraveled completely and they arent even playing an observer role (except with binoculars) vis a vis the reconciliation process - probably a good thing considering their only role in Afghanistan is to try back-stabbing Pakistan

Where do you people come from -- or is it just intellectual dishonesty.

It was Afghan PDP government that invited the USSR in -- leading to the civil war -- leading to the refugees.

I don't remember it exactly -- but I've posted an analysis which boils down to $40 dollars per Afghan refugee or less per year -- is what the Afghan community poured in.

I also see that India has exclusive rights to guide Bhutan's foreign policy.

Is anything beyond name calling and chest beating of any interest to you?

Stupid Idiot
!

Excellent, lets get this out of the way first. Where did u see me calling names anywhere? At the risk of sounding repetitive, you too please get of your moral high horse :rofl:

Someone needs to tell this jerk that Mushi is in Karachi and Karachi is in Pakistan.

actually it's Saleh who is the one hiding in caves using a twitter account and internet which was installed for him by foreigners :laugh:

rumor has it that he has to be so careful about his movements he cant even move freely in his own country.....1,000,001 people have bounties on his head

that's what happens when you brush shoulders with drug barons and NA warlords......take cues from Karzai's brother, he met a rather unfortunate fate if my memory serves me correct :laugh:

Ironically the Afghan refugees in Pakistan are from the era when Pakistan was using Afghanistan for its own nefarious needs, and got paid handsomely too for its services. So no thanks, they are your problem.

India is helping Afghans in Afghanistan. We don't need Pakistanis to tell us whether India is helping Afghans and Afghanistan, just ask any Afghan and you ll get your answer. And whether we have 5 or 5000 consulates in Afghanistan, if Afghan's don't have any issue with it then there is no issue. Its none of Pakistan's business.

Why are you helping Pakistanis along side afghans then? who are involved in terrorists activities in pakistan

Perhaps you missed a surrendered Balochi rebel leader statement of how RAW and NDS trained him for carrying out subvert activities

Firstly such statements made under duress don't count, had that been the case we have dozens of surrendered terrorists both in India and Afghanistan who ll implicate your ISI for a lot of wrongdoings! and secondly and once again how does that translate to India helping Pakistan? :undecided:

What a useless pathetic soul he is, deprived of any dignity and self pride. Instead of owning his people living in Pakistan and fed by Pakistan at the cost of Pakistanis, he claims Afghans own soil in Pakistan. Yeah not every landlord is fond of gilamjilam or whatever those women are called.

Talks of peace and blames Pakistan, this CKD needs to explain what TTP number 2 was doing travelling with Afghan intelligence.

I think all this shit coming out of him is just because of some thulla mistreatment while his stay in Pakistan.

Firstly such statements made under duress don't count, had that been the case we have dozens of surrendered terrorists both in India and Afghanistan who ll implicate your ISI for a lot of wrongdoings! and secondly and once again how does that translate to India helping Pakistan? :undecided:

Who said that commander made that statement under duress? he was not caught. He surrendered on his own volition and made confessions as per his own volition infront of media over Pakoray and samosay literally. See the below the pics and relevant thread in strategic subforum !

Now coming over to so called dozen of surrendered terrorists. Show there surrenderd ceremonies like the one below where media had total and free access to them and there was no sword hanging over them to give fake statements under duress! Show one ceremony from Afghanistan where so called Rebels aided by Paksitan surrendered like this! It takes one to make accusations and to prove otherwise. Try harder next time

10984160_949578261732134_770962162045843824_n-jpg.230095

f942cfbae0ccb29686b82cead11fc819-jpg.100845

51b9cc47f3fe3b8b2165f361f8da4cb8-jpg.100838

5b29dff52ddf244c601b3e5112c63a44-jpg.100843

10968313_10152807741157663_8249823785166757586_n-jpg.189067

44aa3ad13c08e0cd3e9c836e8f4e3c8b-jpg.100846

aa95bdb60ef370f76b2562702bd7590d-jpg.100850

Nothing new here, a country who elects mass murderers can hardly be expected to talk logic.

No nothing of that sort happened, it's all indian BS and propaganda!! No hardcore evidence to substantiate anything. On the contrary we paid a very heavy price for hosting Afghan refugees, and are still paying till today!

That is BS you want the world to believe, but don't expect us to believe it. The only reason you are in Afghanistan is to harm Pakistan's interests. NO other reason!! It is Pakistan's business because the only reason these diplomatic missions exist is to hurt Pakistan. When we reply in kind, then don't cry!!!

Who said that commander made that statement under duress? he was not caught. He surrendered on his own volition and made confessions as per his own volition infront of media over Pakoray and samosay literally. See the below the pics and relevant thread in strategic subforum !

Now coming over to so called dozen of surrendered terrorists. Show there surrenderd ceremonies like the one below where media had total and free access to them and there was no sword hanging over them to give fake statements under duress! Show one ceremony from Afghanistan where so called Rebels aided by Paksitan surrendered like this! It takes one to make accusations and to prove otherwise. Try harder next time

10984160_949578261732134_770962162045843824_n-jpg.230095

f942cfbae0ccb29686b82cead11fc819-jpg.100845

51b9cc47f3fe3b8b2165f361f8da4cb8-jpg.100838

5b29dff52ddf244c601b3e5112c63a44-jpg.100843

10968313_10152807741157663_8249823785166757586_n-jpg.189067

44aa3ad13c08e0cd3e9c836e8f4e3c8b-jpg.100846

aa95bdb60ef370f76b2562702bd7590d-jpg.100850

Once you surrender, you basically have to kowtow the line of the people you are surrendering to. What were you expecting them to say? Nah we were pissed at the Pakistani state, so we decided to pick up arms? and even if they did they say that, do you think your military and the government would let any such statement get out? Stop pretending to be so naive.

24 terrorists surrender

Nothing new here, a country who elects mass murderers can hardly be expected to talk logic.

No nothing of that sort happened, it's all indian BS and propaganda!! No hardcore evidence to substantiate anything. On the contrary we paid a very heavy price for hosting Afghan refugees, and are still paying till today!

That is BS you want the world to believe, but don't expect us to believe it. The only reason you are in Afghanistan is to harm Pakistan's interests. NO other reason!! It is Pakistan's business because the only reason these diplomatic missions exist is to hurt Pakistan. When we reply in kind, then don't cry!!!

If everything is BS to you why do you even bother trying to engage someone in a debate. :woot:

BS this, bs that, bs this, bs that. Next time onwards just copypaste this, will save yours and others some time.

Once you surrender, you basically have to kowtow the line of the people you are surrendering to.

24 terrorists surrender

Pakistan acknowledges the fact and owns the insurgency in Kashmir. What about India ?

So a person who was running 25 rebel camps, receving money,weapons, manpower from Afghanistan would lie and make up stories ? Bravo. Didn't know you have zero common sense

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom