What's new

Hijab - An Elegant Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure she looks more beautiful when without scarf.. For a moment consider she is married to you. How would you like to see her going out? While looking same glorious and beautiful or would you like to see her covered and look rather pious?

I think then he wants her to wear goggles :P

The non wearers of Hijab also have this mentality that somehow they will look inferior or poor if their women cover up properly and they will look all mod squad if they did not cover up...

Only Allah guides and Allah also misguides...

:rofl:

well hellooooooooooooo dont be conclusive about everyone..... i dont wear scrarf or any hijab and did not had this inferortiy complex present myself neither in buisness boards nor while debating in front of 1000 people.....

think before you type yaar....:lol:

I did not mean to say that I cannot find any pictures on the internet. I meant to say that the very ideas of hijab and fashion as I know it, cannot go hand in hand.

The idea of hijab is to not invite the attention of the oppposite sex in a sexual way while 'fashion' seeks to do exactly the same thing.

So how can we club hijab and fashion together?

Wow, I can't believe none of the women posters have corrected this statement!

99% of women's fashion has nothing to do with men; it is strictly a competition between women. It is about creativity, use of color, fabric and all sorts of things us guys have no clue about.

A fashionable hijab is not just possible; knowing girls, it is inevitable!

Wow, I can't believe none of the women posters have corrected this statement!

99% of women's fashion has nothing to do with men; it is strictly a competition between women. It is about creativity, use of color, fabric and all sorts of things us guys have no clue about.

A fashionable hijab is not just possible; knowing girls, it is inevitable!

Not exactly Dev it is till girls are in schools. its just myth that girls dont get along well with other women.

Being true it has more to do to look attractive in the decent manner without inviting uncessary comments or gazes. Like you can say looking beautiful and looking sexy are two diffrent things.

Right combination of colors is really important and dont tell me that guys have no idea.... we dont see govinda everyday hanging around with red shirt and yellow trousers. tell me will you wear pink trouser while going out :P :D

Last edited:
sa31_full1.jpg

this is not good either, i just vomitted on this :sick:

:rofl:

well hellooooooooooooo dont be conclusive about everyone..... i dont wear scrarf or any hijab and did not had this inferortiy complex present myself neither in buisness boards nor while debating in front of 1000 people.....

think before you type yaar....:lol:

correction my dear... It is nt an "inferiority complex", its a superiority complex... lol

correction my dear... It is nt an "inferiority complex", its a superiority complex... lol

Well if you say so but works fine with me either I am in a presentation or with hanging out with frens or I am in a pub.... never felt like the company i have is having problems with what i wear....

It is never about covering your head it is always about being decent in clothing. As i said in previous post being beautiful and being sexy are 2 diffrent aspects of clothing.

Not exactly Dev it is till girls are in schools. its just myth that girls dont get along well with other women.

Being true it has more to do to look attractive in the decent manner without inviting uncessary comments or gazes. Like you can say looking beautiful and looking sexy are two diffrent things.

I am not saying it is a nasty competition. It is a friendly contest between women to see who has better 'fashion sense'.

And, like I said, fashion is not about looking sexy. Looking sexy is relatively trivial. Most of women's fashion is on a completely different level that most guys don't even understand. (Except the gay ones, I guess. :))

Hijaab is the Symbol Of Women's Dignity. As a man I can tell that my heart has Great respect of Muslimah, who wears Hijaab and practices it rightly. One feels utter respect for Muslimah's with Hijjab On.

I am not saying it is a nasty competition. It is a friendly contest between women to see who has better 'fashion sense'.

And, like I said, fashion is not about looking sexy. Looking sexy is relatively trivial. Most of women's fashion is on a completely different level that most guys don't even understand. (Except the gay ones, I guess. :))

Well that sorta goes on among guys also mainly within gadget freaks. That sort of friendly competetion.

Though i am not much girly types... but as far as i understand its more like if a guy wants a shoe he will know beforehand what kind of shoe he wants where as girl will have no idea what she wants. She will go to shop and start looking till something attractive gets her eyes. She just cares about that she need a shoe, not about what kind she wants.

Secondly female accessories are much more in market starting from hair clips to the bags so the thing is its consumer base which makes it look like obsession.

Well if you say so but works fine with me either I am in a presentation or with hanging out with frens or I am in a pub.... never felt like the company i have is having problems with what i wear....

It is never about covering your head it is always about being decent in clothing. As i said in previous post being beautiful and being sexy are 2 diffrent aspects of clothing.

If you are not a Muslim you wont understand such a thing as Fard and Haram

If you are not a Muslim you wont understand such a thing as Fard and Haram

I am not discussing with the perspective of religon per se. See if anything is directly as per religon one should go for it. But there is nothing like women without a Hijab are doomed and will be raped next door.

See we can have sane discussion over it with religious discussions but the thing is someone somewhere from your side or from my side will get pissed off and it will start mud slinging competetion. So better we stop it here.

Correction.....there is nothing like superiority complex.....it's all a result of inferiority complex.......apparently Superiority complex has no defination in psychology text books.........so if anyone boasts about something it's coming from deep inferiority compex within.......;)

Cheers.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom