What's new

Hijab - An Elegant Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ama Divya Jee... Kis Chakar main par gaee ho tum meri Hindu sister... You may think you are dressed very decently but another person may not think the same... Such things are very subjective... Its perfectly ok for some women to wear a bikini and think that they are not provocative on a beach... but that is not how everyone sees such things...

For us our yardstick to measure right and wrong is text of Islam which gives guidance for women and men how to dress... Hijab is that special code for women and even if a woman is decently dressed if she is not covering her hair she is breaking a commandment... Its as simple as that... If you try to bring your non Muslim perspective in this you ll never understand this issue... and I dont think you are actually trying to either...

Are my dear muslim brother i never had i dont have problems with Hijab sir...........what i am saying is Hijab is not neccarirly the only thing which makes a girl decent. aur jaha tak aise logo ka sawal hai jo diffrent tareeke se sochte hain unke liye aap hijab kya poora burqa pehan kar bhi chale jaao to bhi woh wohi sochte hain. Haan as i agreed before provacative hona ek baat hoti hai aur decently dressed hona alag baat. Lakin decency sirf Hijab pehan lene se hi nahi aati hai. NO doubt Hijab is decent but at the same time agar aap salwar suit main hain to bhi one girl can be decent.

Main muslim non muslim ki to baat hi nahi kar rahi hoon. Aur na hi aisa hai ki main aapke faith ko target kar rahi hoon. I just had problems when it all started with non hijabis. And jaisa maine oopar ek religious jawab diya oopar ego_boy ko it was not about religion bashing it was as simple as that some people try to be holier than thou. And i dont think what i said was wrong.

Hope i am able to make you understand what i am trying to convery. I have tried to simplistic. I am not scoring points.

I don't know whom you are talking and y r u guys arguing but if i feel that you are attacking on religion than i cant stop my hands

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Ok go ahead you can use your hands, legs what ever you like if you feel threatned. You are always invited for discussions.
I know that:rofl::rofl:

Wowwwwwwwwwwww 8th wonder of the world. By the way what is there in it to laugh about :undecided:

No one has problem with girls wearing Hijab.

The problem is with the claims of people for the girls who dont wear Hijab...........

but you shouldn't be debating on a topic you have no inside knowledge of!

The topic of this thread was about "Hijab fashion" and not about what you have been blabbing about in all your posts on this thread. Since you joined this thread the thread has been derailed!

:rofl:

well hellooooooooooooo dont be conclusive about everyone..... i dont wear scrarf or any hijab and did not had this inferortiy complex present myself neither in buisness boards nor while debating in front of 1000 people.....

think before you type yaar....:lol:

he never said you had an inferiority complex, he said that non-Hijabis (if you don't know what that means, its basically women who don't wear a Hijab) consider it to be inferior to wear a Hijab or a head scarf for that matter.

It is never about covering your head it is always about being decent in clothing. As i said in previous post being beautiful and being sexy are 2 diffrent aspects of clothing.

but what you consider beautiful someone else might consider sexy. And BTW, FYI beauty is supposed to attract which is the sole purpose of beauty. If a woman wants to look beautiful (meaning attractive) then she can do it in a place called "home" because there really is no reason to look beautiful in public other than to attract attention!

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
By that logic, I am the Quaid-a-Azam....

divya is probably a middle aged guy from India.

:rofl:

Are you did not get it.... he meant since he is not supposed to look at girls does se sees my avtar while replying

ya fir may be i am 65 year old 5th wife of a Amir of Saudi Arabia with 17 kids....:lol:

If women want to wear them, then that's fine but if they don't want to then they certainly shouldn't be pressured to do so.

If women want to wear them, then that's fine but if they don't want to then they certainly shouldn't be pressured to do so.

Not this easy my friend. As parents or guardian, she should be thought from young age about the importance Hijab and other related dress code. She must be informed that it is directive of Allah and she must not disobey Allah's order because this will set her apart from non muslim women. Now if she grow up to be a disobedient and will not either wear hijab or dress modestly then it's her own choice will face of wrath of Allah.

NEVER!
:angry:
Allah doesnt missguide anyone.
It is shaitan who forces people to do so.

Dear student...

It has relevance to our discussion so I m posting it for you... Khimr and Jilbab are serious matters which a lot of people from our country almost take for granted and dont even try to understand it when it is explained to them...

Those whom Allah guide:

Now we see who does Allah guide and whom He leaves straying and at the same time Allah also clarifies who what is for whom.

"…He guideth to Himself those who turn to Him in penitence," (Quran 13:27)

"And those who strive in Our (cause),- We will certainly guide them to our Paths: For verily Allah is with those who do right." (Quran 29:69)

"Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him)." (Quran 42:13)

Those whom He misguides:

And similarly He plainly tells us;

"…He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path)," (Quran 2:26)

"…but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth." (Quran 14:27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom