What's new

Highest Mountain in Kargil is in PA Control

We are talking about tiger Peak captured by PA in Kargil War .It is in control of PA , yes or no ?

Tiger hill is with India... As I think it was an Indian post and we captured it back... unless we returned in back or something...? We got it back towards the last days of the battle...

Some cowards they were indeed kicked your armies @$$ for what it was worth.

Didnt like it now did you, so be careful when you talk about it the next time. Because if you cannot respect our jawans then dont expect.

Didn't expect these words at least from a person who is still in a dilemma that persons fighting the Kargil war were there own military person or mujahidin's. We respect every soldier thats why we buried all the dead bodies with honor and your own government refused to take their dead bodies too.

You better know whose a$$ was kicked that have been acknowledged by someone before because of someone like Nawaz i.e.

the main reason that you guys won was because of the one and only traitor Nawaz sharif, who cr@ped his pants in front of clinton.

GOT IT?????

Tiger hill is with India... As I think it was an Indian post and we captured it back... unless we returned in back or something...? We got it back towards the last days of the battle...

Need not to reply Bro, these people can't justify their own words...

Can you post any vedio of victory for proof ?

Yes , PA can cut Indian supply line any time , more enjoyment lol:pakistan:
just like they did in 1999 and got defeated again !!!!!!!!!!!!why repeat history and waste ur resources....do something worthwhile!!!!!!!fix ur national cricket team instead that will yield better results.

Let us not give way to flights of fancy charged up by emotional reverie.

You feel that Indian present Arty guns failed?

Then how did they win the war?

I am sure you will concede that it was not by playing marbles.

If it succeeded then, then what could be the rationale it will not succeed now?

What is Gurmet saying?

He is making out a case for 155mms. That is a valid point. It is a better gun than the other guns available. Should India not go for better guns if feasible?

Is that not obvious?

Your contention is like saying that your present car to go to the bazaar is no good unless you have a Cadillac; or else you wont be able to buy vegetables!!

If you have a Cadillac, it is fine, but if you have a car that does not breakdown, it still is fine. After all, you are going to buy vegetables and not going to make a fashion statement!!

155mm howitzer also failed in test , what is next option ?

For God sake at least give better car to your prime minister lol

155mm howitzer also failed in test , what is next option ?

For God sake at least give better car to your prime minister lol

Just a mountain top.. u dont have any air strips, roads or anything there.

Stop living in dilution. Its of no interest to us. keep the top and do the chest thumping, fan boy.

I thought tiger hill and point 5353 are two different points..cause i am damn sure tiger hill was captured back by Indian forces after some hard battle. Or am i missing something here??

Correction: Its a guided rocket.

Since we have the terrain advantage , if the hell breaks loose rather than relying on less accurate artillery we shall put SY-400's pin point accuracy and 200kms range advantage to the test to take out designated enemy targets lying low down the ground.

SY-400
Short-range ballistic missile
sy_400.jpg

Chinese SY-400 ballistic missile system is intended for the export market
http://www.military-today.com/missiles/sy_400.htmhe

it is also known as a Guided Strategic Rocket System

You didnt need guns, the main reason that you guys won was because of the one and only traitor Nawaz sharif, who cr@ped his pants in front of clinton.

Let us base discussions on facts and not merely on emotions generated by humiliated anger.

If Nawaz Sharif is a traitor who went running to Clinton, what would you say about those including Kiyani who allow the US to devastate Pakistan with Drones, infiltrate Pakistan with CIA agents, do not defend the country and allow US helicopter to do as they like in Pakistan's airspace? They are also traitors?

By your logic, what would you say of the successive President/Prime Ministers of Pakistan starting from Liaquat Ali? They all took advice of the US.

One has to understand geopolitics and not go abusing the leaders of a country without basing it on facts.

Do let us know how you would have done better.

Some cowards they were indeed kicked your armies @$$ for what it was worth.

Didnt like it now did you, so be careful when you talk about it the next time. Because if you cannot respect our jawans then dont expect.

I find that not based on facts.

Pakistan occupied unheld peaks.

There was the Indian Army reaction. Obviously, there was battle or else who would leave what one occupied, even when unheld.

Pakistan lost.

As far as respect for jawans, you may well like to know (and I have appended it in many a thread) that India respect valour of even our adversaries. We did it in the Battle of Basantar where the Indian CO handed over a commendation for the Infantry CO of Pakistan who counter attacked and died and because of the Indian commendation, the Pakistan CO got a gallantry award. Likewise, we did it for the Pak Youngman who died at Tiger Hill.

You may also like to know that Pakistan did not claim its dead, except a few, and Indians had to bury the dead. The Shias of Dras were furious because the dead were from the NLI!

Therefore, the issue of kicking anyone is established.

Back
Top Bottom