What's new

High tech army dog tags issued to PLA border troops in Xinjiang

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
High tech army dog tags issued to PLA border troops in Xinjiang

Built-in chips contain all the personal information of the soldiers and their medical records such as blood types, fingerprints, allergies, health conditions. One can scan the QR code on the tag to get all the informations, soldiers can also use the tag as military ID which they can go to hospitals for medical help, military units for food and accommodation, transportation etc.

The tag package is issued together with PLA high tech biologically featuring watch and phone which can constantly monitor the soldier health conditions, they equiped with resolute picture taking features and Chinese Beidou global positioning system which can accuraely pinpoint soldiers locations. They also can automatically send messages and information about the soldiers when they are injured in action and tell the health condition of the wounded soldier so medics know what medical help the soldier will need first hand.

8cdcd42c54981a164ad90b.jpg

8cdcd42c54981a164b540c.jpg

8cdcd42c54981a164b630d.jpg

8cdcd42c54981a164b730e.jpg

China is the only country that call printing a QR code on a dog tag high tech.

Can you understand it's not only QR? Read the whole article.
Sorry but a 20$ smart watch and a basic phone is all it is. Even with the unmodernised Indian army these things aren't surprising. Calling it high tech is simply a farce.

Sorry but a 20$ smart watch and a basic phone is all it is. Even with the unmodernised Indian army these things aren't surprising. Calling it high tech is simply a farce.
Indian have similar stuff to monitor your soliders health conditions and vital readings when they are injured and pinpoint their locations for the rescue?

Indian have similar stuff to monitor your soliders health conditions and vital readings when they are injured and pinpoint their locations for the rescue?
Not standard issue but yes there are. But the bigger question here is that is India really your standard of high tech?

Not standard issue but yes there are. But the bigger question here is that is India really your standard of high tech?
This is PLA standard now, any army which has stardard equipment for monitoring their soldiers health conditions remotely and pinpointing their locations is considered high tech, Chinese equipments are also linked to Beidou global positioning system. IF Indian army issued this standard equipment, I have no trouble calling it high tech too.

All your winter clothing was purchased second hand in the US, and if this is considered Indian high tech, I wonder if the Americans wash their rubbish when they hand it over to you.

This is PLA standard now, any army which has stardard equipment for monitoring their soldiers health conditions remotely and pinpointing their locations is considered high tech, Chinese equipments are also linked to Beidou global positioning system. IF Indian army issued this standard equipment, I have no trouble calling it high tech too.
So basically you just want to call yourself high tech. Maybe next time you can compare yourself with Afghanistan. China will definitely be high tech then.

So basically you just want to call yourself high tech. Maybe next time you can compare yourself with Afghanistan. China will definitely be high tech then.
It is high tech, if remotely monitoring people's vital signs and pinpoint their locations for resuce is not high tech in India, India's high tech standard must be super high that no armies can reach.

It is high tech, if remotely monitor people's vital signs and pinport their locations for resuce is not high tech in India, India's high tech standard must be super high that no armies can reach.
Maybe. But clearly China's standard aren't too high.

So what's Indian's standard? what individual soldiers' equipments are considered high tech in Indian army?
An of the shelf 20$ smartwatch definitely isn't. And also if the equipment in the images is the actual product, then what can i say. The displays are low grade AF.

An of the shelf 20$ smartwatch definitely isn't. And also if the equipment in the images is the actual product, then what can i say. The displays are low grade AF.
Where can I buy a 20$ smartwatch which can monitor my health conditions, send messages to a database, give accessment for my medical needs and pinpoint my position anywhere in the world?
And again, what individual soldiers' equipments are considered high tech in Indian army?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom