What's new

High resolution pictures of JF-17

The Proof as they say is in the Pudding. So we will find out when JF-17 shoots few Tejas down.

Oops my mistake, the Tejas is still not operational till february 2013.

I guess we will have to wait...

The aircraft was planned in 1980's and has taken 30 years already, still not complete.

And yet you have no shame at all. I would be embarrased if I were you, Genius....

So thats 30 year old aircraft have much better engine, aviation, Radar then your brand new fighter ??? :lol:

So thats 30 year old aircraft have much better engine, aviation, Radar then your brand new fighter ??? :lol:

Its much better to have an air craft than trying to build one for 30 years and ending up having a disaster instead. F-16 has a better engine because is bigger than the JF-17.

Instead of stopping irresponsible and childish behaviour of other members involved in posting someones pics on a public forum, appparently without her permission, your own, not so funny post is definitely not appropriate as amoderator of this forum.

YxX0y.jpg

Does, she come with the jet ? :coffee:

There is only one country in the world which would design a horrendously inferior fighter jet , get it built with Chinese assistance who love publicity more than building fighter planes, still go around publishing a million photographs on all possible forums and try to sell it undercost ($15 million) and include lowest possible grade electronics and avionics in the plane.

You know who that country is ..... Pakistan.

You know which fighter jet i am talking about .... JF- 17

Just because, India about ten times larger country economically next door has built it a LCA, Pakistan must build one.

Pakistan could have spent all that money to buy F-16 or Grippen. You would need half that number and still be ahead.

China is a master of reverse engineering. Hence the plane would look impressive. But when it comes to technology and metallurgy behind it, electronics to fly it into the battle and weapons it would fire to kill the enemy, Chinese have not stolen enough technology to master to build modern day jet fighters. French are no fools to sell you the best electronics even if you buy just the shell from China and install French electronics. It still is a cheap copy. It is no different than $20 Rolex watch sold on the streets of Shanghai compare to $10,000 for the real stuff. A cheap copy is cheap anytime.

Sir
Iam amazed by the idiocy of your post and recoil at the thought of the lack of insight blended with sheer arogance which should put not only your parents but also your country to shame. You have done a great injustice to your fellow posters who argue a point but with decency and insight. You have obviously flushed your brains down the toilet instead of whatever you excrete which makes me wonder where your excrement goes. Having said that should I doubt why your post lacked insight. I have a lot of respect for your country and wont go down the route of maligning the LCA and start aflame war which is possibly your motive. I will also recommend that you be shown the door as you are not only unfit to be on this forum but also a source of shame to your country. POST REPORTED. COULD THE MODS PLEASE SHOW THIS BEINGTHE DOOR HOPEFULLY PERMANENTLY.
Araz

Its much better to have an air craft than trying to build one for 30 years and ending up having a disaster instead. F-16 has a better engine because is bigger than the JF-17.

Disaster ??? If your airforce with no choice had to accept incomplete fighter (or what china offer to you) so how LCA came into that category ???

IAF standards are really high nowadays they have choice of EF to F18 to Rafael then how the hell you think they will go for Tejas MK1 ?????

Looking at LCA, definitely no. is that why DRDO took 30 years thinking everything will get better by itself?

Disaster ??? If your airforce with no choice had to accept incomplete fighter (or what china offer to you) so how LCA came into that category ???

IAF standards are really high nowadays they have choice of EF to F18 to Rafael then how the hell you think they will go for Tejas MK1 ?????
Sir
We are guilty of having no or little resources and made a choice keeping our nascent aviation industry and infrastructure in mind. It worked for us because we have a functional plane which is a generation better than what we currently have and what it will replace. You on the other hand are guilty of lofty dreams and unrealistic aspirations which has rezulted in setbacks after setbacks and even tkday you do not have a plane worthy of being called a plane. So you have to make compromises on avionics, engine and have ended up with anotherwonder which is 10-15 yrs too late and will never get inducted except by force to prop up your dented egos. So you will throw more money and run after after the french and induct a plane which but for your country,s largess and generosity would have died a slow and painful death. Dont get me wrong it is a beautiful machine but for what purpose.
Araz

Sir
We are guilty of having no or little resources and made a choice keeping our nascent aviation industry and infrastructure in mind. It worked for us because we have a functional plane which is a generation better than what we currently have and what it will replace. You on the other hand are guilty of lofty dreams and unrealistic aspirations which has rezulted in setbacks after setbacks and even tkday you do not have a plane worthy of being called a plane. So you have to make compromises on avionics, engine and have ended up with anotherwonder which is 10-15 yrs too late and will never get inducted except by force to prop up your dented egos. So you will throw more money and run after after the french and induct a plane which but for your country,s largess and generosity would have died a slow and painful death. Dont get me wrong it is a beautiful machine but for what purpose.
Araz

We can not rely on incomplete machine with threads like China infront of us ... its not ego of IAF of our government but its a preparation so that 61 can not be repeated again.

now you can not win with numbers you need quality this is the reason IAF dnt want to choose LCA MK1 in large numbers.

Some interesting rants there.

First : How do you define a "complete" and "incomplete" aircraft? JF-17 is a 4th generation fighter aircraft with decent capabilities. How does that make it an "incomplete" aircraft?

Secondly , what exactly is IAF looking for in LCA? Eurofighter capability in that light airframe? :lol: You have to first "induct" MK1 and then make improvements from there, no? We didn't made F-22 from nothing. Alot of other designs preceded that aircraft.

I thought that both Pakistanis and Indians were making a light weight multi-role aircraft that will form the backbone of their air forces in the near future? Do you think LCA will be a class ahead of JF-17?

Why not just accept that Chinese/Pakistanis handled their project more efficiently than you did?

[/I]

Some interesting rants there.

First : How do you define a "complete" and "incomplete" aircraft? JF-17 is a 4th generation fighter aircraft with decent capabilities. How does that make it an "incomplete" aircraft?

Secondly , what exactly is IAF looking for in LCA? Eurofighter capability in that light airframe? :lol: You have first "induct" MK1 and then make improvements from there, no? We didn't made F-22 from nothing. Alot of other designs preceded that aircraft.

I thought that both Pakistanis and Indians were making a light weight multi-role aircraft that will form the backbone of their air forces in the near future? Do you think LCA will be a class ahead of JF-17?

Why not just accept that Chinese/Pakistanis handled their project more efficiently than you did?

We had our first prototype flying in 4 years after the project initiated in 1998. We, have 3 Squadrons ready {3rd to be inducted soon}. On the other hand Tejas was supposed to join service in 1995, which now it will in 2015 - 20 years later than projected, if its not a failure than i don't know WHAT will you call it.

We can not rely on incomplete machine with threads like China infront of us ... its not ego of IAF of our government but its a preparation so that 61 can not be repeated again.

now you can not win with numbers you need quality this is the reason IAF dnt want to choose LCA MK1 in large numbers.

Correction you do not have a machine which you can induct. Accept it that your strategy failed in delivering its objectives. Looking at it impartially your planners were guilty of gross underestimation of the complexities required to manufacture a machine. You could have had a hybrid plane with a russian engine and israeli avionics which would have served your purpose and given you a realistic chance of having a plane in service by now rather than"All made in India"crap when the necessary skill set was not there. Therefore my notion of "guilty of lofty dreams". The rest of your post is typical diplomatic drivel of a beaurocrat trying to justify a blatant blunder which is plain to see to the rest of the world other than the Indian tinted myopic vision.
Please save yourself the agony of justifying the unjustifiable and please consider the cost to your exchecquer in the process from this lofty episode of wet dreaming.
Araz

Sorry but sbould this picture be considered " plane ****"! OH that JFTshe is such a tart!!drool drool! Sorry just could not help it.
Araz

i agree weird photo, gives everybody bad ideas

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom