What's new

High ranking serving military officer demands COAS General Bajwa's resignation: Major Adil (retired)

Started to believe what is writen by Ayesha Siddiqa in book Military Inc. as true. Estab. works as a Cabal, as an Inc. hegemon.

Cabal!!
A cabal is a group of people who are united in some close design, usually to promote their private views or interests in an ideology, a state, or another community, often by intrigue and usually unbeknownst to those who are outside their group.

I agree but I feel there comes a time when country should be above all. As a Muslim we are told to stand up for truth no matter who the culprit is.

This is not targeting Panzerkiel or any other soldiers. But we are human first, Muslim second ,Pakistani and after that we are recognized by our profession.

I have never served and don’t know anyone personally who has but I hope there comes a time when people say enough is enough.
every person has a right to decide what path they have to take. We are no one to dictate anyone, every human is only responsible and answerable for his own deeds.

Politics have always been my weak point. I like to participate in military related topics.

I'm simply not qualified to participate in political threads.

That is years old video.

Sir are you neutral as well? 🤭

It is interesting to see some of the retired officers in my circle who are neutral these days. Ironically one of those shared beautiful pictures of a plush green military golf course and of his cycling trip, as rest of the country was protesting on Imran khan's call. Don't you think a lot of this "neutrality" comes from the fact that tax payer's tax keep current & ex-service men well cushioned from harsh realities that the rest of the nation faces? Ethically shouldn't this lot be doing more for the nation who pays for their comforts rather than being "neutral"?

I am not the biggest fan of Army myself but I feel sad at the current state of affairs. This lack of trust in state institutions is no joke and can have long lasting consequences. If any foreign actor starts to manipulate this shitshow and I'm sure they are, we can have a civil war on our hand. What a mess.
They already are I bet, but just add that to the long list of failure of this fat pig army. It is only a matter of time before shit gets out of hand.

Not anti Army. Only bashing Bajwa, he is a traitor and he doesn’t represent the entire army. He leads it unfortunately and as Muslim/Pakistani we have right to express our disapproval. Stop twisting people’s sentiment.

Any individual in power can and should be criticized if they are putting their personal interest over the country.
Well, what good is the army if it can't get rid of traitors within its rank? If not traitors, they are utterly incompetent to say the least. Who needs such an army?

Exactly, it appears that Imran wanted Army to bend all the rules to protect him, which is ironic because he never supported the army when they went commando on terror facilitators. It's all politics. I believe Imran has not very openly spoken against the Army, because he wants to use the pro-PTI sentiment within the army to his favor.For the first time, I have seen ex-army people breaking discipline like this,and speaking against the chief.I believe the command has taken strong exception to that.
okay, riddle me this, why did Mir Bajwa allow the biggest crooks in history of Pakistan to take the gov? I could understand him getting rid of IK because they couldn't work together...but installing these pieces of shits? Mir Bajwa is working on some agenda to bankrupt Pakistan and destroy it, nothing else makes sense why he would allow them to come back.

There is disagreement within Pak armed forces. There is no doubt about that. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a split among serving officers.

Well let it put this way, after speaking to a few serving soldiers -- at least Brigadier level and below soldiers absolutely hate this fat idiot Bajwa and three of his Corps Commanders. They absolutely despise Bajwa and these people. I am sure a few Major Generals and Lieutenant Generals would be in the same category.

But the most worrying and disastrous outcome of Mr Bajwa's handy work is that Brigadier level and below soldiers, who are the REAL FIGHTING MACHINE OF THE ARMY, THESE PEOPLE ARE IN A STATE OF CONFUSION !!!!

IT IS STILL A MYSTERY as to Why Bajwa has not been arrested, court marshalled and put in jail for the rest of his miserable life !

Wow, now you are re-writing Army's history and the incident of 33 Baluch Regiment involving GOC Major General Sanaullah can be brushed under the carpet.
that pajeet has never had anything good to say about Pakistan. some years ago I spoke to @AgNoStiC MuSliM about it but he did not deem it important enough to respond. anyhoo now he has become "patriotic" and reserves his venom exclusively for the Officers (and the Army).

it is unfortunate that AgNoStiC MuSliM is currently too angry to talk with because his murshid imam e ahzam's delusions are no longer indulged, covered-up or otherwise entertained.

1655774914221.png

:pakistan:
murdered in Upper Dir on his way back from visiting troops on afghan border by "confirmed janatis" the talis.
:pakistan:

Last edited:
Wow, now you are re-writing Army's history and the incident of 33 Baluch Regiment involving GOC Major General Sanaullah can be brushed under the carpet.
Generals Sanaullah, Eftikhar, Abrar, Tajammal, Hamid, Bokhari, S R Alam, P D Khan, Afzaal, Haroon.....the list goes on.....

There are always exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom