What's new

High ranking serving military officer demands COAS General Bajwa's resignation: Major Adil (retired)

Hey @PanzerKiel , are you currently serving? I haven’t seen your input in any political threads.

I am not trolling, I genuinely want point of view of our armed forces.
For once if a military man is tryin to stay out of politics let him be........ He is serving and its best for him not to pass any comments.....

IMG_20220620_215436.png

Don't get me wrong but I wanted to ask if there is any video/interview of Imran khan saying that army has supported PMLN ? I mean as far as I've heard/read he has only accused them of not supporting him against the VoNC, right? If it is not so please share link of such video. Thanks
Such a busy thread and no plausible reply to this..

Yeh in Major sahab ki bhi sahi lottery nikal ayi hai....:P

Don't get me wrong but I wanted to ask if there is any video/interview of Imran khan saying that army has supported PMLN ? I mean as far as I've heard/read he has only accused them of not supporting him against the VoNC, right? If it is not so please share link of such video. Thanks

In private yes, but he will never say this in public.

He wants to come into power again after all!

Is a major high ranking?
They seem to be dime a dozen and can be found retired everywhere from DHA Horticulture offices to Wapda to Habib Bank.
Major himself not demanding

Someone from inside high ranking asked him to do

Not anti Army. Only bashing Bajwa, he is a traitor and he doesn’t represent the entire army. He leads it unfortunately and as Muslim/Pakistani we have right to express our disapproval. Stop twisting people’s sentiment.

Any individual in power can and should be criticized if they are putting their personal interest over the country.
Bajwa ka toh itna role tha hi nahin jitna isi chief ka. But more importantly what about the courts.. noone calling on the courts?

Last edited:
Do you really believe this video. Try going physically to the LOC. It's all wired and fortified. How can anyone just cross it peacefully like this.

Easy for you to say incompetence though.... Without going into the details.... Just merely on a tiny video...

If you call this incompetence.... Then what about the Indians, who allege everyday about BATs and Mujahideen crossing over into Indian occupied Kashmir occupied from our side, what you call that? Something bigger than incompetence on their part?
Indian incompetence was shown again recently a few months ago.
4 Pakistani mujahideen in poonch kill 15 + Indians and make Indians do a hundred + day long operation to find them while those mujahids make it back only losing 1 fighter while killing at least 15 Indians but number is probably much higher then that. And Indians still haven’t been able to get a single trace of their organization while they continue low level grenade attacks frequently in the valley.

Bajwa ka toh itna role tha hi nahin jitna isi chief ka. But more importantly wwere the courts.. noone calling to bring down courts?
You never attack the body, always the head. If the most powerful individual in the country is corrupt, what’s the point of attacking anyone else.

We all know how corrupt courts are. The whole bloody country and every institution is corrupt.

For once if a military man is tryin to stay out of politics let him be........ He is serving and its best for him not to pass any comments.....
I agree but I feel there comes a time when country should be above all. As a Muslim we are told to stand up for truth no matter who the culprit is.

This is not targeting Panzerkiel or any other soldiers. But we are human first, Muslim second ,Pakistani and after that we are recognized by our profession.

I have never served and don’t know anyone personally who has but I hope there comes a time when people say enough is enough.

Black.Mamba?​

belgium sar zameen? u n brussels?
Despite doing all this he will never be held accountable for anything, the real slap will come after retirement, he will pack up his bags and move to Belgium, after all he has mentors like kiyani brothers. :lol:

he even married a polish lady 50 yrs old, just to get hiss settelment in uk,
If u believe adil than u have an other thing comming.
He is a bulshit artist, who has only sought self glorification, no matter wt the cost.

Is there some recorded history of mutiny, any rebellion in Pak Fauj, for the right cause and to be on the right side of history, for justice.

Presumably none!!!. I guess.

The mutiny is always agains the civilian govt. Turned into a military Inc., a kind of a cabal or cartel.

Rabwai renegades.
Rabwai renegades doing propaganda against Rabwai brigades, not possible.

Last edited:
Is there some recorded history of mutiny, any rebellion in Pak Fauj, for the right cause and to be on the right side of history, for justice.

Presumably none!!!. I guess.

The mutiny is always agains the civilian govt. Turned into a military Inc., a kind of a cabal or cartel.

Rabwai renegades doing propaganda against Rabwai brigades, not possible.
1971 to remove yahya khan(successful)
1996 to impose Shariah(failed)

Back
Top Bottom