What's new

High ranking serving military officer demands COAS General Bajwa's resignation: Major Adil (retired)

There is disagreement within Pak armed forces. There is no doubt about that. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a split among serving officers.
Corps commanders are divided, almost every foot soldier is heavily pro-pti. However, they will not break the chain of command.

Do you really believe this video. Try going physically to the LOC. It's all wired and fortified. How can anyone just cross it peacefully like this.

Easy for you to say incompetence though.... Without going into the details.... Just merely on a tiny video...

If you call this incompetence.... Then what about the Indians, who allege everyday about BATs and Mujahideen crossing over into Indian occupied Kashmir occupied from our side, what you call that? Something bigger than incompetence on their part?
I mean there has been video proof and locals giving interviews on such incidents there was one such incident in 2019 I believe where it was caught by locals later they called army personnel. I mean if TTP can cross the Durand line so can the mujahideen on loc.

If TTP can do raids on Durand line army pickets then so can mujahideen on loc.

I mean we used to call the Indian army incompetent because of the same raids they experienced on loc by mujahideen now since we are experiencing the same dilemma on the western border it doesn't seem to be amusing.

As if Nawazu and Altaf weren’t enough……now add a 3rd Topi Drama from UK…..retired major

Ab ye qaum ko choona lagaya kerayga waha uk baith ke…..himmat ha to wapis akay bast ker

Or NAME that hazir service officer if possess any balls at all
Is tarah roz roz tantrums na throw kery

Don't get me wrong but I wanted to ask if there is any video/interview of Imran khan saying that army has supported PMLN ? I mean as far as I've heard/read he has only accused them of not supporting him against the VoNC, right? If it is not so please share link of such video. Thanks

As if Nawazu and Altaf weren’t enough……now add a 3rd Topi Drama from UK…..retired major

Ab ye qaum ko choona lagaya kerayga waha uk baith ke…..himmat ha to wapis akay bast ker

Or NAME that hazir service officer if possess any balls at all
Is tarah roz roz tantrums na throw kery
bs master ya sab baad may bataye ga!

Bajwa is a fucking rat. I am starting to hate this impotent army. If ur chief is a traitor and is damaging the country instead of acting against him they still obeying the orders **** the chain of command there’s is something you call your inner conscious which tells you that what you are doing is wrong to the people of this country how much more you want them to suffer by normalising corruption what about your moral value system of this country . You are destroying the country beyond imagination. You think these sharif and zardari will stop doing corruption after this NRO then do it by all means and we all know they will keep doing it

Not only they should ask for resignation but there should be an inquiry on all these corrupt practices that he was indulge into along with DG ISI for being a chief conspirator for destroying country’s economy and toppling an elected Gov government

Situation will only get worst, abysmally bad, before it start to get better.

“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” Dan Millman

Despicable thread.

Forum has become a cesspool of anti Army propaganda led by Rabwai renegades.
Not anti Army. Only bashing Bajwa, he is a traitor and he doesn’t represent the entire army. He leads it unfortunately and as Muslim/Pakistani we have right to express our disapproval. Stop twisting people’s sentiment.

Any individual in power can and should be criticized if they are putting their personal interest over the country.

Back
Top Bottom