What's new

Hide your ip?

Smartie! :lol:

System gets vulnerable - Malware, Trojans keep sneaking in..

No, VPN does not do anything of that sort.. Unless it is meant for that.

It is the same as any internet connection.. just that the traffic is routed through a secured proxy server..

Inbuilt, comes with my internet service.

lol..that's dynamic IP, and even if you think no one can track you (because, "hey! new ip everytime I reconnect my internet!"), your ISP can. Because they make logs of every IP address you've been assigned and a timestamp of when you got it.

I suggest you to use Ultra Surf! its easy to use! And will open Youtube in seconds!

My question to you guys is: Can you actually hide your ip address using proxies? If no, can PTA actually track ip addresses of people accessing youtube in Pakistan. If they can track it, then whats the point of blocking youtube in the first place? Any news on when youtube might get reopened? Looking forward to your answers...

Use HOTSPOT SHIELD or SPOTFLUX.

La hol Wala Quwata illa Billahil Alli Ul Azeem, why would you want to access banned sites?

My question to you guys is: Can you actually hide your ip address using proxies? If no, can PTA actually track ip addresses of people accessing youtube in Pakistan. If they can track it, then whats the point of blocking youtube in the first place? Any news on when youtube might get reopened? Looking forward to your answers...

There are lot of VPNs, some of them people have mentioned, another one is "Hide My A$$" also called HMA. But remember free ones comes with malwares

Back
Top Bottom