What's new

Islamabadians - Need Your Input/Help

Ah thank you mate. Any specific project you think worth investing in mansehra?
I'll ask a friend who has investments there and pm you soon insha'Allah

Which specific society are you talking about in Taxila ?
There are projects closer than Mansehra.
What i understand is he needs someplace to stay near/in Islamabad.
Brother I cannot remember the exact name of the society it was in the news for failing to obtain NOC and concerns about land grabbing.

The one in Hattar.

Hey Fellas,

I hope you peeps are doing well. I am looking to invest some money in real estate and I have someone who is suggesting I buy a flat for 0.5 million in Jinnah Garden. I watched some videos on Youtube and seems like there might be some legal issues there but on top of that, I want to know if it is a good place to live or invest. I felt it was a bit far away from the city center.

I usually stay around the Sitara Market area whenever I visit Islamabad and I felt Jinnah Garden is quite far away. Given the apartment size is good, I honestly won't mind investing there and maybe eventually shift as well.

Here's what I noticed when I visited just a few weeks back:
It is a society that is still to be populated, people are living there but it's a version of Gulshan-e-maymar but less populated. At several places, the roads still need to be done.

Thank you and looking forward to your responses.
There are flats in PHA near I-11 you should look into though I do think some blocks are still without gas connections but they are kind of nice

You can get 5 Marla in DHA Phase 3 Islamabad but the price is around 10 Million but a beautiful place and it will appreciate a lot in the coming years.

Hey Fellas,

I hope you peeps are doing well. I am looking to invest some money in real estate and I have someone who is suggesting I buy a flat for 0.5 million in Jinnah Garden. I watched some videos on Youtube and seems like there might be some legal issues there but on top of that, I want to know if it is a good place to live or invest. I felt it was a bit far away from the city center.

I usually stay around the Sitara Market area whenever I visit Islamabad and I felt Jinnah Garden is quite far away. Given the apartment size is good, I honestly won't mind investing there and maybe eventually shift as well.

Here's what I noticed when I visited just a few weeks back:
It is a society that is still to be populated, people are living there but it's a version of Gulshan-e-maymar but less populated. At several places, the roads still need to be done.

Thank you and looking forward to your responses.
Jinnah garden has a few really good projects that will be delivered in the coming years.Invest in those upcoming projects on installments cuz as of now Jinnah Garden is not fully developed and will take a few years to reach its potential.

There are flats in PHA near I-11 you should look into though I do think some blocks are still without gas connections but they are kind of nice
Whats up my fellow Islooite....Hows life going?

Back
Top Bottom