Hi , I am newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAC1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aslam o alikum:
I am a newbie on PDF.I have done System Engineering and passed it in 2009 from then i am visiting PDF.
Love to read articles and have info about weapon systems and capabilities of different countries.
I am a fan boy from 2009 wanted to post but never joined . I work as Instructor.
I think that this forum is a perfect platform for those who want to keep themselves updated regarding military and world affairs.

Well, PDF is managed by a excellent team,that how they have managed it and made it one of best forum

Aslam o alikum:
I am a newbie on PDF.I have done System Engineering and passed it in 2009 from then i am visiting PDF.
Love to read articles and have info about weapon systems and capabilities of different countries.
I am a fan boy from 2009 wanted to post but never joined . I work as Instructor.
I think that this forum is a perfect platform for those who want to keep themselves updated regarding military and world affairs.

Well, PDF is managed by a excellent team,that how they have managed it and made it one of best forum
:welcome:

now tell me , are you one of my die hard fans ? :smokin: :tongue:

well i have a very good friend.he is from Bangladesh
Bangladesh is a Muslim country and all Muslims are brothers
Hadith(Mafoom): "All Muslims are like a human body ,if some part of it hurts the whole human body feels the pain"

Thats what i think of Bangladesh

but if you are talking about Pakistan - Banagladesh relations ? then my comments will be different from above ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom