What's new

Hi Guys!! I am getting Married on 3rd October!!

Finally it gonna happen to me on 3rd October, with a great girl and friend, from a village near panyu in guangzhou, we met here in Singapore, worked in the same company, now going to work in life together. Its a love come arranged marriage after so many obstacles. To comfort both sides, marriage planned to be a formal temple wedding in singapore and reception at Alkaff Mansion on 5th Oct at 4PM.

I dont have so many relatives here in Singapore. All the PDF members here in Singapore, keep your calendar free for 5th Oct and dont forget to attend the reception. So my countdown has begun, final days of my freedom.

Thank You All........
congrats bro :cheers:

So you are getting married to two people? a great girl and a friend? Jk

Congrats bud, my time is close too. Enjoy whats left of your bachelor life, a lot of responsibilities await.
Nope.. both represents only one.. Thank you..

9337.jpg

congratulation......

chalo aur ek bakra halal ho gaya (jk) :P

Finally it gonna happen to me on 3rd October, with a great girl and friend, from a village near panyu in guangzhou, we met here in Singapore, worked in the same company, now going to work in life together. Its a love come arranged marriage after so many obstacles. To comfort both sides, marriage planned to be a formal temple wedding in singapore and reception at Alkaff Mansion on 5th Oct at 4PM.

I dont have so many relatives here in Singapore. All the PDF members here in Singapore, keep your calendar free for 5th Oct and dont forget to attend the reception. So my countdown has begun, final days of my freedom.

Thank You All........
You poor guy , all i can say is you have my deepest sympathies.:D

Congrats yaar:)

Back
Top Bottom