What's new

Hezbollah Rocket Attack Epic Failure LOL!!!

Nair saab

Reaction score
Country
India

LOL hahahahaha.....a Failure in every Sector... :rofl: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, but thats not hezbollah. Looks like some South/Central American country.

LOL hahahahaha.....a Failure in every Sector... :rofl: :lol:

That's not Hezbollah, that's some Latin army i am guessing Columbian and that's a 60mm mortar not rocket and stuff like this happens, the important thing is they reacted fast and ran away.

OLd viedo ...i think it was posted here somewhere in the Stupid and Funny thread..

how did you not realize that they are speaking spanish? :lol:
Frankly Speaking i didnt know there r many Hezbollah Supporters here & secondly Speakers where Mute... my Bad... But calling it an Indian trolling attempt is disgusting...

Fool that's not Hezbollah, they look nothing like them, that's more likely the Colombian army soldiers testing and training with mortar fire.

Fool that's not Hezbollah, they look nothing like them, that's more likely the Colombian army soldiers testing and training with mortar fire.
Looking at ur emotions i can understand ur Love for Peace loving People called Hezbollah

You obviously have no idea about Hezbollah
You guys are under influence of western media too much
Sorry for calling you troll anyhow

Epic Fail...Cannot differentiate between Spanish and Arabic :lol:
Hezbollah Does not have such lavish weapons and Specially Uniforms and They speak Arabic..
OP back to school...

Looking at ur emotions i can understand ur Love for Peace loving People called Hezbollah
Actually its anger on wasting our time and website's bandwidth....
We came here to see Hisbollah Epic fail..
Not OP epic fail at hearing skills and lack of knowledge

Indian troll has become so desperate to make his Israeli masters happy that he has to post a video in which they are speaking Spanish and have mustaches. Since when Hizbullah guys grow mustache. They grow beards. Also that is not a rocket. It is called a mortar. And mortars do fail from time to time. Even the French missile Eryx fails too. You can see here the Canadian forces reacting to a failed Eryx. As for Hizbullah they defeated Israel so they know what they are doing unlike the Indian troll here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom