What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

God bless. We stand behind Lebanon.
Dont mix Lebanon and Hezbollah terrorists. Majority of Lebanese hate Hezbollah:

eagledawn 1 hour ago 46
The terrorist party is intent on dragging us into another senseless war. I hope the response will be severe but I doubt it.

ex-fpm 1 hour ago 26
Didn't HA ministers just assure the cabinet in its last meeting a few days ago that it intends to keep the borders with Israel calm?! Just like in 2006 when Nassrallah said enjoy the summer and a few days later his party carried out an attack on Israel that led to a devastating war on Lebanon. Did HA consult with the government.... with the army that they so dearly love and respect.... with the people's representatives in Parliament. I am sure NOT. This a party that works against the good of Lebanon and its people.

justin 1 hour ago 13
Who gives them the right to start a war without consulting with the government and the LAF?! Sick indeed

thepatriot 1 hour ago 23
Just what we needed! Thank you hez zabala! Go fight from the Golan! Not LEBANON!!!

lebjack 1 hour ago 22
Come on Israel teach these jokers a lesson.

lubnani.masi7i 1 hour ago 53
7 minutes ago Lebanese security source to Turkish Anadolu Agency: Hizbullah has evacuated its security positions in Beirut’s southerns suburb in preparation for a qualitative operation.

As usual the cowards run away and leave the people of Lebanon to take the brunt of Israel's response.

marcus 1 hour ago 00
I think everybody already knew that nassrallah will do something crazy like this and risk our present and future once again. If anybody had any doubt about the identity of this traitor I believe this incident surely clears it up. He is an Iranian agent, A Syrian agent, a mean terrorist.

Israeli Soldiers Targeted in Hizbullah Missile Attack — Naharnet

skn35vlqhgezhlzs5v8u.png

BREAKING : ~ 17 israeli terrorists from golani "elite" brigade were sent to hell .

may they rest in there forever :lol:

new reports of hezbollah attack on all israeli outposts near the border !!! allahu akbar !!

guys pray for our soldiers !!!

Disrespecting fallen soldiers is against forum rules my friend.....Edit your post

skn35vlqhgezhlzs5v8u.png

BREAKING : ~ 17 israeli terrorists from golani "elite" brigade were sent to hell .

may they rest in there forever :lol:

new reports of hezbollah attack on all israeli outposts near the border !!! allahu akbar !!

Is this from twitter ?

Well, its not like things couldn't get any worse in the Middle east

BREAKING !!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR !!!!

gibal sheikh was just targeted with missiles !!! mashaallah !!! missile attack on israel !!1

ALLAHU AKBAR !!!

ya allah !!!

ya allah !!

skn35vlqhgezhlzs5v8u.png

EDITED:lol:

This pic is from Iraq, clown

Army to brief industry next week on new technologies to keep combat vehicle crews safe - Military & Aerospace Electronics

Golani is not "elite", but simple infantry soldiers. Number of killed is not anywhere near 17. Hezbollah terrorists fired missiles at border patrol. And it will pay.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom