What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

Yes Hezbollah started it since this attack came from Lebanon and Israel did not attack Lebanon. Here the Lebanese reaction:

Israel started with unprovoked shelling of a sovereign country. The incident is all too fresh in everyone's memory - it was widely reported. You won't benefit from the usual media blackout of Israel's attacks against Palestine.

Last edited:
Yes Hezbollah started it since this attack came from Lebanon and Israel did not attack Lebanon. Here the Lebanese reaction to Hezbollah attack:

eagledawn 1 hour ago 46
The terrorist party is intent on dragging us into another senseless war. I hope the response will be severe but I doubt it.

ex-fpm 1 hour ago 26
Didn't HA ministers just assure the cabinet in its last meeting a few days ago that it intends to keep the borders with Israel calm?! Just like in 2006 when Nassrallah said enjoy the summer and a few days later his party carried out an attack on Israel that led to a devastating war on Lebanon. Did HA consult with the government.... with the army that they so dearly love and respect.... with the people's representatives in Parliament. I am sure NOT. This a party that works against the good of Lebanon and its people.

justin 1 hour ago 13
Who gives them the right to start a war without consulting with the government and the LAF?! Sick indeed

thepatriot 1 hour ago 23
Just what we needed! Thank you hez zabala! Go fight from the Golan! Not LEBANON!!!

lebjack 1 hour ago 22
Come on Israel teach these jokers a lesson.

Israeli Soldiers Targeted in Hizbullah Missile Attack — Naharnet
haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tnx for being a beyatch about it :lol:

you didn't attack cause they were non-state actors ? just like you didn't back in 2006 ? :lol:

don't be a joke man :lol: you messed with iran this time , and this is what you get .

next step will be bombing the living shit outta all you terrorists in the occupied palestine .

bye bye golani bastards :lol: :lol:

byeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Israel started with unprovoked shelling of a sovereign country, dipshit. The incident is still all too fresh in everyone's memory. You won't benefit from the usual media blackout of Israel's attacks against Palestine since this one was widely reported.
Pathetic propagandist, Syria and Lebanon are different countries.

So alleged Israeli attack in Syria does not justify attack Hezbollah from Lebanon in any way. Lebanese are clear in their reaction. They hate Hezbollah dragging them to another for for mullahs.

OMG MUHAHA :lol:

hezbollah shells the shyte outta of israeli outposts in response to killing of spanish commander :lol:

loool :lol:

good going , probably another set of terrorists were killed !!! allahu akbar !!!

allahu akbar !!!

I'm a paid hasbara agent, please don't get mad, this is just my job.

Everyone knows the target was Lebanese individuals, you dumb thing. Everyone. I understand you're paid for each post, so facts and truth won't stop your crazed efforts at hasbara. Carry on, I'll do what I usually do - ignore your useless presence and invariably mendacious contributions.

Last edited:
skn35vlqhgezhlzs5v8u.png

BREAKING : ~ 17 israeli terrorists from golani "elite" brigade were sent to hell .

EDITED:lol:

new reports of hezbollah attack on all israeli outposts near the border !!! allahu akbar !!

guys pray for our soldiers !!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom