What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

Israel has never been able to give Hezbollah a spanking. In effect, even Hamas nowadays can stand up ti Israel. All Israel does now is mask the laughable performance of its forces by producing an unnecessary and outrageous spike in civilian casualties. Bloothirsty cowards.
of course in each of the past wars Israel was always the loser !!

lol , seriously ? this much as$ kissing is one of a kind :lol:
Is this a standard response? Anyone supporting Israel would be a$$ kissing?

Okay, your call.

We stand against terrorism and we know Israel suffers from terrorism imposed by these militant groups. We have suffered it ourselves.

While we support the right of Palestinians to form a country, don't expect us to not stand up against terrorism.

The converse is also true.

Muslims kill thousands of Christians throughout middle east - a few thousand Muslims "condemn isis while saying dont judge muslims"

Israelis kill a couple of hundred Palestinians - collective chest beating of hundreds of millions of Muslims against "evil jews" and call for genocide of yahudis.

It's not about Muslims or Jews. It's about an Israeli attack on Syria which killed Lebanese/Iranian officials. And this was response to it.

Is this a standard response? Anyone supporting Israel would be a$$ kissing?

Okay, your call.

We stand against terrorism and we know Israel suffers from terrorism imposed by these militant groups. We have suffered it ourselves.

While we support the right of Palestinians to form a country, don't expect us to not stand up against terrorism.
this was iran responding to israeli aggression on killing iranian general , now you call us terrorists in this thread and brothers on another one when we have issues with pakistanis ?

quite a hypocrite move i would say

Ah here comes the Indians lol. The mighty defenders of Israel.

Do you even read my other posts? I am against all violence against innocent people. Whether committed by Muslims or Non Muslims. From your comments though it is evident that you seem to get your knickers in a twist when violence is committed against Muslims.

Sorry, but I am not going to take lessons on humanity from an Indian who I've seen excusing attacks against innocent people on other threads. Teach thyself first. :coffee:
of course you are all peaceful are .judging by the crowd of lawyers for one Mr Qadri .. well leave it off topic again!! . who can deny !!

Muslims kill thousands of Christians throughout middle east - a few thousand Muslims "condemn isis while saying dont judge muslims"

Israelis kill a couple of hundred Palestinians - collective chest beating of hundreds of millions of Muslims against "evil jews" and call for genocide of yahudis.
These two situations are nowhere comparable. For one, violence against Christians in the Middle East is part of a broader geopolitical conflict where Muslims are by no means the only culprits - the Christian countries in the West pretty much planted the seeds ISIS and Al Qaeda grew from with their unprovoked acts of war, and they're the ones persecuting Christians (and also Muslims, though that you conveniently forget). Everyone knows radical Salafists were found nowhere in Saddam-controlled Iraq - they found their way there only because of the West's war. Too bad what's happening to some Christians in Mideast countries - they have their coreligionists in the West to blame for it, though.

In contrast, Palestinians are not to blame at all to blame for their situation - it's not their fault that a foreign race known for its greed set eyes on their ancestral lands. Again, too bad what happened to the Jews in the West. But, like Mideast Christians, whom they should blame is Western Christians.

And please, if anyone is calling for someone else's genocide, it's Israelis: Marching Israelis In Tel Aviv Chant 'There's No School In Gaza, There Are No More Kids Left'

Last edited:
i wouldn't get involved in the things that have nothing to do with me if i were you .

we have things that quite concern us too , regarding the situation around your country , but we don't comment on them

keep out !
i am asking agin are you part of hizbulla? because even being Iranian or Syrian make u part of hizbulla automatically. right?

I don't know which side to take here as an Indian i like Isreal but i am siding with Syria and Hezbullah on their civil war.

this was iran responding to israeli aggression on killing iranian general , now you call us terrorists in this thread and brothers on another one when we have issues with pakistanis ?

quite a hypocrite move i would say
How is this an Iranian response?
This is hezbollah.

Were a State actor (like Iran) go to war against Israel, we would request peace to both. Against non-state groups(like Hezbollah, Al-Qaida, Taliban) or for that matter the terrorist groups who act against Iran (in Balochistan and Sistan region) we support the State.

@haman10 @RFS_Br

Just saw Israeli local footage. There's no way they survived attack. Military jeep is burned up and crumbled up.

There's also reporrts of explosion near Gaza -Israel border
yeah i heard that too , just a couple of hours ago there was a emergency phone call between khaled mashaal and seyyed hassan . allahu akbar .

55fa09596c7e.jpg

they foOKed them up :lol:

nice work dehlaviye missile :lol:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom