What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

Israel started it. Hezbollah attack was just a response.

Hope they got a good number of IDF soldiers.

Godspeed to Hezbollah in case of any confrontation. Hunt them down, they needed a slap in their face.

@Falcon29 remember when I said Hezbollah will retaliate? You didn't believe.

Al Arbiya reporting but I can't understand Arabic

Guys please don't respond to Indians.People are here to learn about to situation not to read non-sense posts. Don't feed the trolls, please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic:
:pop:

Israel started it. Hezbollah attack was just a response.

Hope they got a good number of IDF soldiers.

Godspeed to Hezbollah in case of any confrontation. Hunt them down, they needed a slap in their face.

@Falcon29 remember when I said Hezbollah will retaliate? You didn't believe.
Nice avatar :enjoy:

Yes Golani are simple infantry soldiers.

That's right. We should leave that to the IDF - they love to insinuate (when NOT speaking to the Western media) that they don't distinguish between enemies and civilians.

"In practical terms, the Palestinians in Gaza are all Khaled Mashaal, the Lebanese are all Nasrallah, and the Iranians are all Ahmadinejad. -- Israeli newspaper Yediot Aharonot"​
LOL, u pick up some opinion article from 7 years ago? You are such a propagandist joke.

They filmed operation ....
Firing rockets at border patrol. Mighty "operation". Pic is from Iraq.

Can a kind moderator fix the thread and remove the "(it seems)" part, since the attack has been confirmed by everyone involved?

@Serpentine, can you help me out, man? Can you alter the thread title to include the updates that have been posted in the comments?

allahu akbar . mashaallah !!

@500 hallelujah !! :D

Still to come :

IRGC's revenge on killing its general . expect us bastards

it looks like the israeli terrorists who were killed were from golani brigade :lol:

@Falcon29 @Serpentine @kollang @ResurgentIran
people will suffer.
your common enemies will take advantage they are already looking for an excuse to divert the attention from ISIS and divert the blame for starting these terrorists.
although I do completely understand this attack if it was in retaliation to Israeli air strike.

just hoping that Iran and its allies don't fall into the trap which Israel has planned out

Guys please don't respond to Indians.People are here to learn about to situation not to read non-sense posts. Don't feed the trolls, please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On topic:
:pop:

We are here to learn just as anyone else, so why the butthurt ?

Back
Top Bottom