What's new

Hezbollah are better war fighters than an average Israeli soldier

@retaxis
Have you seen this Israeli whore? I bet she has slept with every horny Arab official

She is a pure example for how they infiltrate
download.jpeg-1.jpg

download.jpeg.jpg

5920d4341d065.jpg

From dreams.

Without proper air defence, they will incurs huge loss to them as compare to the Israeli losses, a few days back someone posted on X that so far Hamas has destroyed (x) numbers of Israeli tanks, does 100 destroyed tanks can replace a single child martyred?

Lol

You really don’t understand warefare

Ok kid let me teach you a few lessons

1) war is nothing more than politics by other means.

Before 7 October the Gaza issue was dead , and only Ukraine was global head line

Guess what .. Gaza is a global talking point

2) the entire planet knows what a asshole national Israel is. Hamas has done the unthinkable ie it has changed its perception from a terrorist org to a freedom fighting outfit worthy of respect from the most unlikely of people. Israel’s global perception has tanked even among its western supporters

3) two states solution is once again a talking point something Israel desperately trying to avoid. When shooting stops Israel will be forced to make concessions on Gaza even if it doesn’t want it

There is much more but this is suffice for you to absorb

From dreams.

More like from your rear end .. and it looks like it

Aahahha
Of course that doesn't mean there aren't hardcore units in the IDF. But the new soldiers who grew up in the politically correct,vegan,LGBTQ+ generation...they have nothing in common with Lebanese Hizbollah youngsters who grew up in a completely opposite culture.
Ahahaha...you might have a point. This Hamas attack is a good thing for then then. It should be a good wake up call, and hopefully for them they will face more such military challenges which will help wake them up to the fact that they have neighbours who will obliterate them if they could anytime. So will.help.keep them on their toes. Sometimes something bad happens to you for a good reason. It would have been even better if Hezbollah decided to enter the war. That will make them reorganise and discipline themselves better and stop shaking their *** on Tiktok..🤣🤣

Aahahha

Ahahaha...you might have a point. This Hamas attack is a good thing for then then. It should be a good wake up call, and hopefully for them they will face more such military challenges which will help wake them up to the fact that they have neighbours who will obliterate them if they could anytime. So will.help.keep them on their toes. Sometimes something bad happens to you for a good reason. It would have been even better if Hezbollah decided to enter the war. That will make them reorganise and discipline themselves better and stop shaking their *** on Tiktok..🤣🤣
That gay soldiers dancing on TikTok is disgusting...

Battle of Bint Jbeil (2006):

- 5 Israeli brigades (including 5 battalions and 2 "elite" recon units) including 3 armoured brigades, with more than 5,000 elite IDF soldiers and the Israeli Air Force (with total air supremacy) and artillery units, versus
- 100 local Hezbollah fighters

result: "Israel failed to conquer the town" :rofl:

many such cases

Last edited:
Lol

You really don’t understand warefare

Ok kid let me teach you a few lessons

1) war is nothing more than politics by other means.

Before 7 October the Gaza issue was dead , and only Ukraine was global head line

Guess what .. Gaza is a global talking point

2) the entire planet knows what a asshole national Israel is. Hamas has done the unthinkable ie it has changed its perception from a terrorist org to a freedom fighting outfit worthy of respect from the most unlikely of people. Israel’s global perception has tanked even among its western supporters

3) two states solution is once again a talking point something Israel desperately trying to avoid. When shooting stops Israel will be forced to make concessions on Gaza even if it doesn’t want it

There is much more but this is suffice for you to absorb
1) So you mean that Hamas scarified these thousands of babies just to be the global talking point?
2) The post is about Hizbullah.

More like from your rear end .. and it looks like it
:what: really ?

300 hezbollah commandos + auxiliaries stopped IDF invasion in lebanon during 2006 , stopping tens of thousands IDF elite and reserve troops. The resistance was so heavy that members of Elite Golani Brigade refused to enter the combat zone and prefer to be courtmartialed and jailed. Meanwhilte tens of thousands of IDF reserves are totally useless in combat , clueless on how to fight , as seen by how 2 hezbollah commandos ATGM-ed a building where 50+ IDF reserve Paratroopers rest and caused 50+ KIA / WIA with just 2 ATGM shot.

Then we got IDF para insertion with CH53 helicopters south of litani river right before cease fire deadline , the helo was shotdown after landing the paratroopers killing all crewmen including 1st female combat death in IDF history. The IDF high command refused to send chopper to picked up the paratroopers and they have to walk out from lebanon

So you mean that Hamas scarified these thousands of babies just to be the global talking point?

So ?

What are you new at this ?

The allies bombed a French town after getting clearance from Charles degaule.. 60k French men died

300 hezbollah commandos + auxiliaries stopped IDF invasion in lebanon during 2006 , stopping tens of thousands IDF elite and reserve troops. The resistance was so heavy that members of Elite Golani Brigade refused to enter the combat zone and prefer to be courtmartialed and jailed.
Source?

The subservient Egyptian is astonished that any Arab fighting force could perform so well against a Zionist force which had vanquished his own on many occasions with great ease

The subservient Egyptian is astonished that any Arab fighting force could perform so well against a Zionist force which had vanquished his own on many occasions with great ease
I just want to read more about the this claim. If it is really happened then I am glad that they got fucked by the HZ

I just want to read more about the this claim. If it is really happened then I am glad that they got fucked by the HZ
good starting points for you to read about:

Battle of Bint Jbeil (2 IDF infantry brigades + 3 IDF armoured brigades (total 5,000-10,000 soldiers) + air force vs 100 Hezbollah fighters ... IDF fails to capture the town)

Battle of Maroun al-Ras (multiple 'elite' IDF special forces units + 3 IDF battalions + 3 IDF armoured brigades + air force vs 17 Hezbollah fighters ... IDF fails to capture the town)

Battle of Ayta Ash-Sha'b (5 IDF infantry/paratrooper brigades + IDF armoured brigades + air force vs 60 Hezbollah fighters in a small town only 1km from the border ... IDF fails to capture the town and suffers 200 casualties vs only 11 Hezbollah fighters martyred)

Operation Change of Direction 11 (30,000 IDF forces (including multiple armoured brigades) vs 1,000 Hezbollah fighters ... 34 IDF killed + 447 IDF wounded vs only 9 Hezbollah casualties and IDF was encircled by Hezbollah)

Ansariya Ambush (Hezbollah killed 12/16 members of an elite IDF naval special forces unit, with 0 losses for Hezbollah)

good starting points for you to read about:

Battle of Bint Jbeil (2 IDF infantry brigades + 3 IDF armoured brigades (total 5,000-10,000 soldiers) + air force vs 100 Hezbollah fighters ... IDF fails to capture the town)

Battle of Maroun al-Ras (multiple 'elite' IDF special forces units + 3 IDF battalions + 3 IDF armoured brigades + air force vs 17 Hezbollah fighters ... IDF fails to capture the town)

Battle of Ayta Ash-Sha'b (5 IDF infantry/paratrooper brigades + IDF armoured brigades + air force vs 60 Hezbollah fighters in a small town only 1km from the border ... IDF fails to capture the town and suffers 200 casualties vs only 11 Hezbollah fighters martyred)

Operation Change of Direction 11 (30,000 IDF forces (including multiple armoured brigades) vs 1,000 Hezbollah fighters ... 34 IDF killed + 447 IDF wounded vs only 9 Hezbollah casualties and IDF was encircled by Hezbollah)

Ansariya Ambush (Hezbollah killed 12/16 members of an elite IDF naval special forces unit, with 0 losses for Hezbollah)
Not about the casulties. Elhamdulillah HZ fucked Israel during this war. I was talking about the claim
I'm talking about the claim on which the Golani brigades didn't want to fight HZ.

Not about the casulties. Elhamdulillah HZ fucked Israel during this war. I was talking about the claim
I'm talking about the claim on which the Golani brigades didn't want to fight HZ.
I read about IDF commanders defying orders and refusing to advance because they were so surprised by Hezbollah's capabilities, but I don't remember about the Golani Brigade itself. I will share if I find.

In the meantime, some more fun snippets about the Battle of Bint Jbeil (2006):

"The battle for Bint Jbeil started on 24 July when Israeli forces approached the nearby town of Aynata from the east and approached the Sadr district. Five Golani soldiers were wounded by friendly fire, and two tanks were sent to evacuate them. The first tank was hit by a missile, killing the platoon commander and wounding two of the crewmen. The second tank, a Merkava IV, ran over a powerful remote-controlled mine and rolled over from the blast. One of the crew was killed and the commander of the 52nd battalion, Lt.-Col. Guy Kabili, as well as his deputy, was wounded. An armor-plated D-9 bulldozer that attempted to rescue the casualties was forced to retreat after being hit by a missile.

An Apache Longbow attack helicopter flying support mission for ground forces at Bint Jbeil crashed on the same day on the Israeli side of the border, killing both pilots." --> damn, that's a rough start. :rofl:

"Gen. Hirsch declared victory to the press. "The town is in our control," he declared on 25 July. "The work is almost completed and the terrorists are fleeing." The statement would quickly prove disastrously wrong. An Israeli soldier would later describe his feelings when hearing Hirsch's words over the radio, while being under Sagger missile attack "from every direction" in the town: "you realize something is wrong."

The third company walked into a well-prepared ambush in the outskirts of Aynata, the town immediately to the east of Bint Jbeil. IDF Platoon commander Merchavia and two of his men were killed immediately as they entered the olive grove surrounded by high wall. One Hezbollah unit attacked the Israeli force in the grove while a second unit fired at the reinforcements from positions in the upper stories of buildings with small arms and anti-tank rockets. Most of the soldiers from the platoon that entered the olive grove were eventually killed or wounded.

The battalion's deputy commander, Major Roi Klein was seriously wounded when he reportedly covered a hand grenade with his body to save his troops. The only soldier who witnessed the episode, Sgt. Shimon Adega, was killed shortly afterward. Klein was later killed by a second grenade. Then the company commander was injured and his deputy was killed. Lt. Itamar Katz, who did not know the names of his men, took over command. 25 immobile wounded lay in the orchard screaming for help.

After evacuating their dead and wounded, the Israelis withdrew from its positions in Aynata, claiming to have "completed operations"." :rofl:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom