What's new

Hezbollah are better war fighters than an average Israeli soldier

Pretty much the truth, their force is a full time one and has clocked up massive hours of real time war, especially urban fighting.
Israel relies way too much on reserves.

It's a gradual process of building up experience, numbers, planning, technical knowhow and actual hardware

If you look at what hamas was able to achieve under complete blockade and siege,these groups are improving

The problem isn't these groups and their determination to defeat Israel

The problem is the surrounding Arab states and their leaders who are happy to have relations with Israel and the U.S

That's why it up to the people to fight and oppose any normalisation with the jews

It's a gradual process of building up experience, numbers, planning, technical knowhow and actual hardware

If you look at what hamas was able to achieve under complete blockade and siege,these groups are improving

The problem isn't these groups and their determination to defeat Israel

The problem is the surrounding Arab states and their leaders who are happy to have relations with Israel and the U.S

That's why it up to the people to fight and oppose any normalisation with the jews
Eygpt being in cahoots with Israel is just sad

What has become apparent is that the IDF is not combat ready. They are effective when shooting journalists, doctors, paramedics and children armed with slingshots.
That's not the generation that fought in 1967,1973,1982 or even in the early 2000s. I'm sure many of them are still in active service,but when you see videos of gays shaking their "booty" on TikTok videos and their officers doing nothing about it...it's going downhill.

Of course that doesn't mean there aren't hardcore units in the IDF. But the new soldiers who grew up in the politically correct,vegan,LGBTQ+ generation...they have nothing in common with Lebanese Hizbollah youngsters who grew up in a completely opposite culture.

That's not the generation that fought in 1967,1973,1982 or even in the early 2000s. I'm sure many of them are still in active service,but when you see videos of gays shaking their "booty" on TikTok videos and their officers doing nothing about it...it's going downhill.

Of course that doesn't mean there aren't hardcore units in the IDF. But the new soldiers who grew up in the politically correct,vegan,LGBTQ+ generation...they have nothing in common with Lebanese Hizbollah youngsters who grew up in a completely opposite culture.

Jews are in the third stage of this saying and Palestinians/Lebanon are in the first stage.

1514597154612.jpg

Jews are in the third stage of this saying and Palestinians/Lebanon are in the first stage.

View attachment 999722
They're not THAT weak. There's still a lot of skilled and hard-fighting Israelis. Basically,they fucked up the army politically I think. One would expect Israel to have had huge amounts of ammo and weapons stored,enough to last a full war for months. But I guess they never stored enough ammunition. And they relaxed a lot.

They're not THAT weak. There's still a lot of skilled and hard-fighting Israelis. Basically,they fucked up the army politically I think. One would expect Israel to have had huge amounts of ammo and weapons stored,enough to last a full war for months. But I guess they never stored enough ammunition. And they relaxed a lot.

I do not interpret their weakness only on this war; in general, both secular and extreme religious Jews do not know what their purpose is,

They want to establish an alliance with the Arabs in the Middle East but also they support anti muslim groups in the West, they are allies with you, that is, the Greeks, in the Eastern Mediterranean, but they are trying to stand with the Turks against Iran in the Caucasus, and on top of all this, the new generation of Jews are no different from California LGBTQ/liberals.

And the allience against them has only one goal, and that is to exterminate Israel. Even if the Jews destroy Hamas, their future is not very bright. Unless a radical leader like Ariel Sharon emerges again.

View attachment 999722
I think Israeli are in 4th stage not 3rd.

Anyway above is very true but things have changed with modern warfare a bit and now time slice are much bigger for good times phases in middle and very short turnaround for 1st and 4th phase.

I do not interpret their weakness only on this war; in general, both secular and extreme religious Jews do not know what their purpose is,

They want to establish an alliance with the Arabs in the Middle East but also they support anti muslim groups in the West, they are allies with you, that is, the Greeks, in the Eastern Mediterranean, but they are trying to stand with the Turks against Iran in the Caucasus, and on top of all this, the new generation of Jews are no different from California LGBTQ/liberals.

And the allience against them has only one goal, and that is to exterminate Israel. Even if the Jews destroy Hamas, their future is not very bright. Unless a radical leader like Ariel Sharon emerges again.
It's like they want temporary allies. They would definetely want a Kurdish State in Syria,Iraq and Turkey to have a stable ally who would be supplied and trained by the Americans.

It's like they want temporary allies. They would definetely want a Kurdish State in Syria,Iraq and Turkey to have a stable ally who would be supplied and trained by the Americans.
There is no way for independent kurdistan, If there will be a Kurdistan threat again, Arabs, Iranians and Turks will put aside all their differences and focus on Kurdish separatists. Barzani knows this and gets along very well with the Turks.

There is no way for independent kurdistan, If there will be a Kurdistan threat again, Arabs, Iranians and Turks will put aside all their differences and focus on Kurdish separatists. Barzani knows this and gets along very well with the Turks.
Kurdish clans fighting each other :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom