What's new

Help wanted! Topics for Short film

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
Guys,
i need for topics for short films,in my college:p:buba_phone:

its for a colleges fest competittion,just themes would do!

come on guys i could really use some help here!

shark_attack_452.jpg

Guys,

Make a short film on the current issue rape.. I am not joking...

The impact of brain drain on Indian High Tech manufacturing and service sectors?

Guys,what i need is not just topics but would like to get an brief outline too!

The impact of brain drain on Indian High Tech manufacturing and service sectors?

Thats good!:tup:

Make a short film on the current issue rape.. I am not joking...

rape,every one is doing a film on it,want something different!

Sex if you dare:lol:

i may be prosecuted for copyright violations!

how my girl friend dumped me?

sad story???????????????????

Guys,what i need is not just topics but would like to get an brief outline too!

Thats good!:tup:

rape,every one is doing a film on it,want something different!

i may be prosecuted for copyright violations!

sad story???????????????????

Well brief outline would be something along the lines of:
Human Capital Flight, the impact of brain drain on service / health care sector.

You could then choose to cover one of the following:

1. IT professionals leaving India for jobs in the far east and europe, and the impact of this on the national economy and competitive nature of the Indian market in the global economy.
2. The impact of Indian trained nurses and doctors leaving India for Jobs in Australia and Middle East.

It is up to you if you choose to discuss, analyse or criticize the topics of your choice. If you choose to criticize one of these topics, you may want to cover the common debate that global education is far better, when in reality Indian education is respected throughout the western world in terms of quality.

Such a brain drain may free up more jobs making a less competitive market and easier for job seekers to find that dream job. But it would place a unnecessary burden on the employers within the industry to find suitably qualified and experienced resource, which may have an impact on business growth as new staff come with added costs such as unpredictability, training costs etc...

All these factors could end up becoming a detrimental factor on the quality of service provided by BPOs or health care centers to clients within India or outside. You could examine or recommend a series of tactics that the government could use to retain such a skilled work force, such as scholarships, improved salaries etc...

That's all i can think off at the top of my head.

Guys,

shark_attack_452.jpg

Check this video from my channel.....If possible try to do some short film on this topic .....of course you could discard animation and just shoot the scenes

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle latimer makes short films , but she was hotter as an actress in resident evil apocalypse , hotter than mila jovovich

Well my thought would be Hypocrisy by many Indians. Shouting at Politicians for division and then electing them for personal benefit or will go on rally for Women Rights and coming back they will be staring/doing nuisance.

Minority relationships in India. I don't mean politically but in another perspective e.g. friendships, love, communal feelings, perceptions why not try to go deeper and explore them like this minority relations with other minorities and with the majority. You could easily interview people and make it interesting by going into their lives and interactions.

Sarkai loo Khatiya jada lagey !!!!!

Regarding Extreme winters in the north India . every Year it's colder than the previous year ...

U can make a film on Hindutva. What it *Really* means.. doesn't have to be political... Just what it really means... "When" it came into existence and why some people relate it to terrorism/ extremism.
@KS , @Nair saab and others can help you find many links/helps to do it, including myself.
Let us know....

Last edited by a moderator:
Regional rivalries and stereotypes. Do it in a humorous way

Back
Top Bottom