What's new

Help me a little regarding depression...

ok now serious talk for some time .
Since ur profile page is restricted to visit so i cant talk their in posts with u so here ... what is the main issue that makes u conccerned . I used to be a psychology student in college too
So far i have seen man having these problems due to -
1. Fear of not getting employed soon
2. Fear of not getting settled as fast as possible (shadi)
3. Siblings ke kharchat pooray karte hoe apni life ke liye saving nai kar sakte. so u wont have chance to get married
4. the usual stupid rasmo riwaj of our abnormal society of "pehle choti/bari bhen ki shadi hogi phir tumhari OR pehle apne aur maa baap ke kharche poray karna seekho
5. U must have a "ghar gari bank balance nice job " for rishta while the larki walay are actually living in rented flats and cant even earn to run home properly but have such high demands .

So in which of these would you be ? Comeon , be open to us...opening urself is the key to satisfaction believe me @PaklovesTurkiye

Generally, I get into negativity too quickly...I have a habit of started worrying in the beginning of things - let alone on results of it...However your point 1 and 2 is also among of the reasons...May be because I have low self esteem..??

Being a clinical psychologist, I would recommend you to discuss it with professional Psychotherapist. They will definitely guide you asper the current issue regarding your mental health.
i dont need help...i was giving him help...since many of my friends did got into same trouble due to the above mentioned reasons...r u psychoterapist ?

Generally, I get into negativity too quickly...I have a habit of started worrying in the beginning of things - let alone on results of it...However your point 1 and 2 is also among of the reasons...May be because I have low self esteem..??
then u have exactly the same issue as i had bro . believe me....but the only way i got out of it was i went on head to head with my dear parents and especially my mom . i told her my concerns as they had been noticing my strange behaviours for many months and my stress level were too high and my weins were clearly visible on forehead . one vein even bleeded inside my skin once....when i told my parents about my issues , my father outraged on me due to my age . i just asked my parents to make sure that they will try their 100% to get me married just after degree. they also told me , that since u love trading and dealing with people , do ur own part time work until u get degree so that at least u will have money until graduation after which we will get u married. i m alhamdullilah very pious person and they believed in me and were proud that instead of me going to wrong path , i actually asked my parents to make the right path easy for me. (p.s u will get ideas of starting smoking and all but dont do that.)

i think i may have helped u somewhere..when u in bad times find out that someone other u r talking to also had been through same then believe me the "hope" in u will rise...i m a pessimist and i always see the darker sides of things before looking at bright...what u r going through is a minor psychological disorder related to extreme anxiety

If you have studied psychology then you would probably knew the core conditions, you can't help him like this brother. Yes, I am an associate Psychotherapist.
actually i didnt study much , just 2 months and i gave up the subject to make room of concentration on other subjects better.....but what condition he is stating is what exactly i went through

It's possible you do not enjoy or have passion for your career choice? If so,that could the reason you're not at peace with career. Or you're in anxious state which is confusing you and you can't figure out what is causing such anxiety. Life is a learning block, many of us here went through depression and/or anxiety in the past, eventually you will learn something out of it. Whether that means your path will be different than others and that won't make you feel negative. I learned the hard way that being a good person and a 'follower' of society or doing what you parents pressure you into, is going to destroy your health and ability to be confident. Now I'm doing my own thing, and I'm still in the learning process too. I know I have a bright future ahead of me because I now understand life, and I'm going to be stronger than everyone who was stronger than me when we were younger. Follow your heart, even if it means you won't meet societal standards. You will become something special if you unlock your potential. It's not easy though and will be different.

You might not get settled early, or have happy life with early graduation and early marriage. Those people that went that path are more able to handle the mainstream society standards and path for life. Others are more unique but don't know where to start and are subject to mainstream standards. So they are gonna find their way if they keep being resilient, but it will be worth it in the end. I'm ready for the journey. :)

coming to few tips :
1 . Note down the core issues u have . Now the issues u have must definitely be shown to parents / elder bro or sis . Ask them for this . Tell them that u want this and they will listen to u . Go talk to your parents about it . Regarding job , try and try and source through your relatives and friends for seeking job , . If your father can afford to make a small working place for you then believe me this is best thing or else look for some "Big party" among your family circle and check if they could hire you .

2 . A young men sitting idle is his enemy himself. Get yourself into work (whatever is your hobby) , exercise , go to ur friends spend most time with them laughing and talking in group .

3 . Stay away from hot or moderate temp , keepurself in cold environment.

4. this one you may actually dont want to read and (inside u will be getting angry "yar sab ye bolte hain , bas 1 bar masla hi hal kardo" ) recite astaghfaar tasbeeh . I swear By Anyone that this is best thing i got to do to overcome even though at first i didnt want to do it but the results were extraordinary .

5. Stay away from protein rich foods

6. while on bed , dont lay on ur back or ur chest rather on ur sides.

7. wear loose clothes

8. consume cold deserts such as ice cream / falooda

9. anyone who has stupid habit of overspeaking or immature speaking must be away from ur ears.

10. go swimming

11. watch movies

Always remember brother: "neem Hakeem khatrae Jan hotay hain". If you don't know about the psych of a person much then how could you handle his wounds !!? Psychological issues are not that much easy to handle, they can't be treated with a diaprine ki tablet like treatments.
Such issues need proper consultation and healthy copings.
yes madam , i do understand and u know better than anyone here , however something usefull he can read from here...i bet my messages had some positive impact on him

Really? How did you come to know about this? a lot of pain occur when bleeding starts inside skin?
it appeared on my head as extreme red lines (blood) , when i touched it , it wasnt wet coz it was inside but my skin was getting bubbled up , so i went to doc and he did a surgery to remove that blood..the amount was tiny but the consequences were deadly....that was severe pain as if u r being hit by a nail

it appeared on my head as extreme red lines (blood) , when i touched it , it wasnt wet coz it was inside but my skin was getting bubbled up , so i went to doc and he did a surgery to remove that blood..the amount was tiny but the consequences were deadly....that was severe pain as if u r being hit by a nail

May Allah save everyone from every mishap...Ameen.

about to graduate in next two months, seeking job as well, right now.
Do your best, and leave the rest on your Lord.

When the Angel of Death came to take Hazrat Moosa A.S.'s soul, he asked him: Do I have your permission?
(Note: The Angel of Death used to always take the concerned Prophets permission, before taking their souls)

Prophet Moosa: Can I pray two rakahs and see my family?
Angel: Yes

Prophet Moosa prayed, and then went to see his family, he met all of them, but when he met his youngest child, he hugged him and started to cry.
He then heard Allah's voice, go to the river with your staff (stick).
He did so, then Allah ordered him to hit his staff on the water, he did so, and the water parted.
He saw a stone. He was ordered to hit the stone, He did so.
The stone split in two. Inside the stone, an incest was eating a leaf, his food.
Allah almighty then said: Moosa, the Allah that can feed an insect, inside a stone, inside a river, will forget Moosa's family, after he is gone?

Allah Knows best.

Jawan, kuch samjh aya?

Best Regards

Do your best, and leave the rest on your Lord.

When the Angel of Death came to take Hazrat Moosa A.S.'s soul, he asked him: Do I have your permission?
(Note: The Angel of Death used to always take the concerned Prophets permission, before taking their souls)

Prophet Moosa: Can I pray two rakahs and see my family?
Angel: Yes

Prophet Moosa prayed, and then went to see his family, he met all of them, but when he met his youngest child, he hugged him and started to cry.
He then heard Allah's voice, go to the river with your staff (stick).
He did so, then Allah ordered him to hit his staff on the water, he did so, and the water parted.
He saw a stone. He was ordered to hit the stone, He did so.
The stone split in two. Inside the stone, an incest was eating a leaf, his food.
Allah almighty then said: Moosa, the Allah that can feed an insect, inside a stone, inside a river, will forget Moosa's family, after he is gone?

Allah Knows best.

Jawan, kuch samjh aya?

Best Regards
Beautiful.

Hi
I will write you in detail inshahAllah
But for now if u understand urdu language,kindly follow Qasim Ali Shah. InshahAllah you will find change. Also try to check your daily meal.depend what u eating .go for doc, might be blood circulation increases .if its just temp blood circulation increases then its normal and doc will give you librax or equivalent.i have gone through such situation ,so have experience. babar_ali99@yahoo.com email me if you want.

You are also a KTM biker right? :D

One day you should write a treatise on deception for consolidation. I have not seen it quite been done like this. Dedicated fellow you are.

No buddy. My parents have completely grounded me as far as motorcycles are concerned.

Had a bad accident recently during a joylark on a close friend's brand new import.

Do you ride? It's mainly luxury cars and SUVs for me.

P.S. What is consolidation?

Other than that, biggest problem with people who become in depressed state temporarily is they feel they don't have purpose to live for. If you get a GF or married or have a family or friends you look forward to and want to serve, that will help you the most.

Besides the above, one must sweat , let the muscles ache, physical activity triggers the brain. Sport of any kind is good. Even a jog if not squash.

Friend, you had no control on where , when , to whom , which religion, country you were born.

You will have no control where & how you die.

Why worry in between ?

Life is too precious to waste in non productive efforts - Worry is the first among them. Plan, cater for unforeseen contingencies but dont fret. It buggers no one but you.

You will never be 24 again in your life, make the best of it.

Last edited:
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom