What's new

Help me a little regarding depression...

Thats not altaf/MQM time at all :P
me and @The Sandman care little for the time or circumstances we are the true supporter of altaf bhai :P

I thought my dad was very "good" singer....but he aint got anything on altaf bhai lol.
nusret was the second best singer ever produced by pakistan :P bro even king of pop was the fan of bhai's singing :rap: .

sweet singer
Bhai ki awaz honey ki tarhan sweet hai :smitten: :D
@The Sandman altaf bhai ka ek or fan mil gya :yahoo:

me and @The Sandman care little for the time or circumstances we are the true supporter of altaf bhai :P
Jiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ALTAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFF!!! :yahoo:
12801142_1360094104004422_6527882592297662656_n.jpg

I also found out myself that I am used to of worrying regarding everything in beginning but later on in the end - I did well...

Then question arises if I m capable of having good finish, why I start worrying in beginning? Lack of confidence or too much fear?

I m dealing with known/unknown fear which I think may become reality in near future...

Its just negativity that has possessed my mind in a way that not only pisses me off but also consumes my most of strength.

Be Fearless!!!!

Only fear The One!

Do not fear failure, do not fear the future ... do not fear anything whatsoever! Strengthen your connection with The Creator, reflect on what He is saying to you.

I have not shared this with any outsiders but feel compelled to just now - maybe you and some others will pick up a lesson or two from this - so here goes.

I went through a real rough patch of 4 years in my life, a lesson I will never forget!! Earning no small salary (6 figure in £), living a life of a true 'liberal' (despite having a good Islamic upbringing and having finished Quran 7 times by age of 13), blowing it all away on whatnot and then the string was pulled by The Almighty. I was even paid a significant redundancy package that had I invested I would have been set for years but it was all gone so fast - absolutely no control over it and nothing to show for it! Allah had given me so much and I was left with nothing from it. At the worst stage, I was down to barely a few coins in my pocked and living off on bread and tea. But that rough patch, I had managed to pulled myself closer to Him. I had time to explore as idle mind was driving me crazy. It is an awfully slow transition from where I was to where I am now, with times where I lost my way repeatedly - it is very difficult to get out Satan's grip once you are so firmly in it - depression, anxiety, bitterness even with loved ones, oh it is terrible. Everything wrong in me was literally beaten to pulp and then I was put on the right path. And then Allah's rehmat came. From just a few coins in the pocket straight to earning more than I ever had, when I wasn't even asking for anywhere close - the dream job just literally landed in my lap out of blue along with many other things - all changed so suddenly. I am thankful to Him for even the rough times living on bread and tea, and give in charity as much as I can. Material world is meaningless to me now.

Just carry on doing what you think is the right/positive thing without fear of a bad outcome. Learn from something that doesn't work, accept it, and try something else. Do not give up. Nothing to fear in life, honestly, not even death!

Last edited:
@PaklovesTurkiye , i have personally found talking to someone mature very helpful, find someone who has been through what you are going through. Get it out of you and you'll feel much better.
And don't worry about the future.
Added benefit is you get interest from the ladies and that really helps too ;). Its a positive feedback cycle...
I agree, very helpful. I hope he doesn't go through a breakup.

Get a haircut. That always lifts my mood.

Get fit. I mean fighting fit.

Every extra kilo makes you feel older.

As the kilos drop you'll see chicks interest rise.

Your confidence shows. Chicks pick up on the vibes even as you walk by.

You swagger more. Smile at them. They smile back. That's halfway to final base.

Hope that helped.

Hello..I am 24 years old. I have been suffering from depression/negative feelings/thoughts for quite long...I m so stressed now a days due to genuine feelings and vice versa. I feel my depression has started impacting on my body...I also feel little unusual in my heart whenever I am getting depressed/Tense, little pain also occurs in heart, may be because as my mind gets tense, it also negatively affects heart.

I gets tense too early and start worrying (feeling hopelessness) even on little issues...But now I think this problem is jeopardizing my health...

I need some tips/therapy/suggestions from you guys..How can I get rid of depression forever.

@Doordie @The Sandman @Zibago and all others

Thank you...
Depression may occur due to many many things.

1) May be you have take anti-biotics or any kind of drugs. These drugs make you depressed. For this, clean your liver with lemon juice and Beet juice. Take milk shakes. Eat raw onion and Yogurt. Try to get real butter and eat that with roti.

2) It may be due to illness. Have you checked you weight? Is it dropping at rapid rate? If yes, then see the doctor immediately.

3) May be you over-thought and right now you need a break. How is you sleep? If its not good(you remain lethargic with headache during day time), then take a antidepressant for 10 days(not more than that, and with doctors advice).

4) May be its just MALIKHOLIA(Melancholy). If thats the case then take "Arqamber" and "Khameera Gaozaban sada"both by Hamdard for five days, and you will be feeling better(one teaspoon full of both each day).

5) If nothing works, get/change a/the girl friend :).

Some people when depressed, think of sorting their problems via eating comfort food.

Knowing that you live near a famous Nihari house, each time you get the urge, look at this pic, and remind yourself, that this is what eating too much Nihari will do to you.

View attachment 387685

Take a print out of this post and look at it after salah, it will keep you healthy, wealthy and wise! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
seriously man i am one of these when ever i feel nervous i start searching for restaurants

seriously man i am one of these when ever i feel nervous i start searching for restaurants
Don't deflect by eating out / binge eating. Engage your issues head on. What does not kill you, only makes you stronger. If you cannot solve your problems, solve someone else's, your problem will sort themselves out.

Besides, Eat to live, not Live to Eat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I can be of assistance to anyone, do let me know. You can post on this thread, or ask me for a PM.

Best Regards.

Not yet...:)
@tps77 @Mentee @Doordie @war&peace Please note as well.

Before marriage, if you die, you die once. After marriage, you die daily :p:

Back
Top Bottom