What's new

Help me a little regarding depression...

@PaklovesTurkiye

Seeing how many friends and well-wishers have responded, I think that says enough really....in that there are people who care about you so always remember that in the darkest moments!

I personally found that working out is good way to bust some stress, and you can set goals, see progress take shape etc....all at minimal cost but good amount of time involved that is under your control and effort.

Added benefit is you get interest from the ladies and that really helps too ;). Its a positive feedback cycle...

BTW are you more of a extrovert or introvert? I am still engaged in helping my sister fight her depression bouts, but what is tough is I am more of the latter and my sis is the former....so I am just wondering where you fit in...and maybe I can give you a few more tips according to that.

I lie in between...:)

OK lol....get busy with stuff...maybe once your studies are finished you will be in better position to judge how to do it best (what works for you).

Till then focus on the exams and finishing up. Are you continuing your studies or going to go for job?

OK lol....get busy with stuff...maybe once your studies are finished you will be in better position to judge how to do it best (what works for you).

Till then focus on the exams and finishing up. Are you continuing your studies or going to go for job?

about to graduate in next two months, seeking job as well, right now.

Hello..I am 24 years old. I have been suffering from depression/negative feelings/thoughts for quite long...I m so stressed now a days due to genuine feelings and vice versa. I feel my depression has started impacting on my body...I also feel little unusual in my heart whenever I am getting depressed/Tense, little pain also occurs in heart, may be because as my mind gets tense, it also negatively affects heart.

I gets tense too early and start worrying (feeling hopelessness) even on little issues...But now I think this problem is jeopardizing my health...

I need some tips/therapy/suggestions from you guys..How can I get rid of depression forever.

@Doordie @The Sandman @Zibago and all others

Thank you...

recite this Durood sharee'f throughout the day
durood-radawiya.gif

about to graduate in next two months, seeking job as well, right now.

Ok buddy you are in a bit of transition. Get settled in, get into the new routine etc...and lets go from there if you still feeling issues.

When my sister got her first job finally, about half of her issues went away....she simply had no time for it etc.

Other half we are working on it over time. Its different from person to person.

Come here. I will show you to my brother who is an excellent psychiatrist. He has mad people normal who coud not recover with any treatment even in US or UK.

:lol::lol::lol: that fatty with shades was altaf hussain burring his cigar with red warrant :big_boss:
he will be back soon :p:

I know it was altaf bhai lol. I just like to call him by other nicknames....like sweet singer ;)

:lol::lol::lol: that fatty with shades was altaf hussain burring his cigar with red warrant :big_boss:
he will be back soon :p:

That was very soon yaar....lol

Thats not altaf/MQM time at all :P

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom