What's new

Help me a little regarding depression...

If your mood change so fast , without external trigger or whatsoever..
Or you feeling the world going to end...

Try to do background check on your family first.. who know some of them have Bipolar issue or worst schizophrenia..

Last, try to avoid PDF, take a week break and enjoy your life..

Hello..I am 24 years old. I have been suffering from depression/negative feelings/thoughts for quite long...I m so stressed now a days due to genuine feelings and vice versa. I feel my depression has started impacting on my body...I also feel little unusual in my heart whenever I am getting depressed/Tense, little pain also occurs in heart, may be because as my mind gets tense, it also negatively affects heart.

I gets tense too early and start worrying (feeling hopelessness) even on little issues...But now I think this problem is jeopardizing my health...

I need some tips/therapy/suggestions from you guys..How can I get rid of depression forever.

@Doordie @The Sandman @Zibago and all others

Thank you...
Change your food habits ,increase grilled or roasted meat with fresh fruits n vegetables.
Depression comes with lathargic life choices .Go out on a long drive,indulge in music ,a beer perhaps ,have a girlfriend.
If these doesn't work talk to your family n see a doctor.

I find "Namaz" to be the best cure/treatment for depression

Hello..I am 24 years old. I have been suffering from depression/negative feelings/thoughts for quite long...I m so stressed now a days due to genuine feelings and vice versa. I feel my depression has started impacting on my body...I also feel little unusual in my heart whenever I am getting depressed/Tense, little pain also occurs in heart, may be because as my mind gets tense, it also negatively affects heart.

I gets tense too early and start worrying (feeling hopelessness) even on little issues...But now I think this problem is jeopardizing my health...

I need some tips/therapy/suggestions from you guys..How can I get rid of depression forever.

@Doordie @The Sandman @Zibago and all others

Thank you...

Thanks..Sir, do you know what? The way people have replied and approached me personally, I feel like I m kinda a important person, which makes me really happy and encouraging for me...All recommendations and talk on this thread have been very positive for me...I m trying to act on it and hopefully, I will come out of it...

Thank you for being so courteous...People of Norway are nice...Pakistanis have community over there. I have always wondered how locals view Pakistanis?

Brother,... there are big pakistani community in Norway. I believe ethnic norwegians have diverse view of pakistanis just as every other nationality :-)

In truth I have been suffering from depression due to a number of problems. I don't know how to beat it but I know that it can be a problem. I have lost a number of relatives and I am not keen about sharing my problems by nature. This makes it harder for me and all friends I had I have lost in a foreign land. I divert attention by playing games and surfing the net but am rarely successful.

I wish you the best, sir. Hope you can beat this thing.

Take help from Tib e Nabvi as they are authentic remedies. You can perform Hijama which provides mental and physical relief. For more home remedies and the Islamic way of treatment, go to www.tibenabvi.pk.

Hello friend !

Analyse your mental health and answer me if you could .
Do you feel that your heart beats in an irregular way ?
Do you feel very depressed and you start crying for no reason ?
You don't feel any motivation and determination for life ? You feel what's the purpose of my life and you cry over it . You've an anxiety facing people , you hate crowds and is scared to move around people ?
Do you feel nausea and you also vomit ?
Do you feel very broken , alone , disgusted , hated , suicidal ...

If yes then these all are signs of anxiety and depression , you must see a doctor and get anti depression tablets . If it didn't work , I recommend you read manzil and take help from Quran and read quls .

May Allah ease you . Thanks

Back
Top Bottom