What's new

Help me a little regarding depression...

Hello..I am 24 years old. I have been suffering from depression/negative feelings/thoughts for quite long...I m so stressed now a days due to genuine feelings and vice versa. I feel my depression has started impacting on my body...I also feel little unusual in my heart whenever I am getting depressed/Tense, little pain also occurs in heart, may be because as my mind gets tense, it also negatively affects heart.

I gets tense too early and start worrying (feeling hopelessness) even on little issues...But now I think this problem is jeopardizing my health...

I need some tips/therapy/suggestions from you guys..How can I get rid of depression forever.

@Doordie @The Sandman @Zibago and all others

Thank you...
Do something new.. something challenging and interesting... keep yourself busy with some works..

I would tell you to give 10 mins every day and do Yoga.

Sit crossed legs and just concentrate on your breath. No chanting anything and try to avoid any thought

Aaj ke shaam jaam ke naam.
Din khali khali bartan hai....
Aur raat hai jaise andha kuA
In suni andheri ankhon mein
Aansoo ke jagah aata hai dhua
Jeene ki wajah to koi nahin
Marne ka bahana dhoondtA hai dhoondtA hai dhoondtA hai

Aaj ke shaam jaam ke naam.
Din khali khali bartan hai....
Aur raat hai jaise andha kuA
In suni andheri ankhon mein
Aansoo ke jagah aata hai dhua
Jeene ki wajah to koi nahin
Marne ka bahana dhoondtA hai dhoondtA hai dhoondtA hai

:lol:...Thanks, buddy.

Hello..I am 24 years old. I have been suffering from depression/negative feelings/thoughts for quite long...I m so stressed now a days due to genuine feelings and vice versa. I feel my depression has started impacting on my body...I also feel little unusual in my heart whenever I am getting depressed/Tense, little pain also occurs in heart, may be because as my mind gets tense, it also negatively affects heart.

I gets tense too early and start worrying (feeling hopelessness) even on little issues...But now I think this problem is jeopardizing my health...

I need some tips/therapy/suggestions from you guys..How can I get rid of depression forever.

@Doordie @The Sandman @Zibago and all others

Thank you...
If you want, I can discuss your case with my brother who is a very reputed psychiatrist and people from all over world comes for his consulting. We have to fix some convinient time of to discuss the matter on PDF. He will prescribe medicine in case he can do that without checking you. Else you will have to come here.

If you want, I can discuss your case with my brother who is a very reputed psychiatrist and people from all over world comes for his consulting. We have to fix some convinient time of to discuss the matter on PDF. He will prescribe medicine in case he can do that without checking you. Else you will have to come here.

I m humbled...Thank you...I m trying what others have prescribed...If that doesn't help, I will approach you...

Regarding depression. if you just remember a few things about life there is no need to get depressed.

(1) Allah loves you and is always helping you. He is always helping you. Guaranteed.
(2) This life is not finite and there is another life after this, if you have suffered injustice there will be recompense. Believe this and hold onto it.
(3) Depression is anger turned inwards. Forgive yourself as you are just human. You are not a bad person. You have no control over what others do. Stay true to yourself and Allah.
(4) What was right yesterday may not be there today, but what is wrong today may not be there tomorrow.
(5) This world was not created for you to have an ecstatic life. This world was created to teach you lessons. The most important lesson of all is the understanding of mortality.
(6) Let go of any expectations-any pre-conceived notions of who you are and why you are here.
(7) Some suffered yesterday, some suffer today and some will suffer tomorrow. You are not alone. There are children dying of hunger ...........now. Some kid just died because they havent eaten in weeks.
(8) Allah never burdens you with more than you can handle. So handle it. I was once in the same position. I know how you feel.
(9) Agar main na hota to kya hota? Forget that existential exceptionalism, or solipsism. We are all human, we are billions, we are born, we live, we die and no-one remembers us. That is a fact of life.

Do not try and live tomorrow as you were living yesterday. Adapt, change, come to terms with life and move on. We all have a destiny, there are others who have suffered way worse than me or you. Think of them. Above all else, learn not to give a flying f*ck about anything in this world. It is temporary. Be happy and die smiling.

Dil mein chupa hai Kya?

The sphincter says what?

Oh now i get it. Can't say surely, we don't know his intention... :/

His intention is in the reply he just gave me. Gloat. Check it out.

Depression kicks in when you are not doing what you need to do may be due to distractions or fear of failures.

So my suggestion is following

1. Install Block site add-on.
2. Block PDF . Yeah this site. It is the most negative site I have ever come across.This site makes happy mood into sad. People loving into people hating.
3. Block others distractions
4. You have plenty of time left. Do whatever you are supposed to do in the free time.

And yeah I am not any expert so take my advice if it suites you.

Depression kicks in when you are not doing what you need to do may be due to distractions or fear of failures.

So my suggestion is following

1. Install Block site add-on.
2. Block PDF . Yeah this site. It is the most negative site I have ever come across.This site makes happy mood into sad. People loving into people hating.
3. Block others distractions
4. You have plenty of time left. Do whatever you are supposed to do in the free time.

And yeah I am not any expert so take my advice if it suites you.
Also chemical imbalances

And this is what happens when you invite Indians. They are more useless than 'tits on a boar.'

You need to see pychologists as soon as possible.

Most bragging key board warriors are the worst sufferers of depression.

Back
Top Bottom