What's new

Hello World!

RJV

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1) Tell your interests?
I like to read about military related stuff like Fighter aircrafts, weapons, naval warfare, artillery, military tactics etc.
I also like video games but not the current ones. I still play Doom, Unreal Tournament, Red Alert, CnC Generals, Warcraft and many more from my times :-)

2) How did you find us?
I am a silent visitor for many years. Don't exactly remember how do i find this forum, but many years ago i was a regular at pakdef.info and there was another forum called Air combat information group (i am not sure if i remember the name correctly). Then i think one day i was just searching defense forums related to pakistan defense and i found this forum. I think the general level of discussion here is professional, mods are active. Most of the times things didn't get out of hand. overall a very well maintained forum.

3) What interests you here?
I always had a fascination with aviation in general and military aircraft in particular. However due to so much available on internet, i have developed a liking for other military topics also like tanks and naval warfare.

4) What is your profession?
Software/Business applications development (SAP ). Other than a profession, i also like programming and learning different languages (Programming).

5) Your nationality and/or origin?
Pakistani. Born in Punjab, later moved to Karachi. now considers my self a Karachite

6) City you are posting from?
Doha Qatar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom