What's new

HELLO is haram

Status
Not open for further replies.
so tell me what is better than paltak cuz i am not using those sites nowdays.

defence.pk:tup:

here is different from paltalk, you cant voice chat with people. i used to use palktalk to talk to my family, but now i someties use yahoo.

so, how about Khoda? Khoda is a farsi word and if we use it instead of Allah, does it matter?

purchase tons of weapons from US and Europe and announce Hello is Haram.. :rofl:

here is different from paltalk, you cant voice chat with people. i used to use palktalk to talk to my family, but now i someties use yahoo.

Skype and Team speak... IRC (For the Win)!!!!

so, how about Khoda? Khoda is a farsi word and if we use it instead of Allah, does it matter?

Ahmed its been declared some thing like Haram , in past we use to say Khoda Haifz (Good bye) some wahabi / deoband mullah has declared it haram and said you cant use the word Khoda instead of Allah!

Why cant Muslims stay with 'salam' ????? why to follow others nations in how to start conversation ????

I think Salam is very nice word and with very nice meaning..... peace on you ?

dont make a issue of everything .....
dont follow the west....

Start saying Salam...

Why cant Muslims stay with 'salam' ????? why to follow others nations in how to start conversation ????

I think Salam is very nice word and with very nice meaning..... peace on you ?

dont make a issue of everything .....
dont follow the west....

Start saying Salam...

Did you hear anybody saying that something is wrong with Salam or reject it?

Will he hang up on me if I call him or start a tele-Jihad against me?

Did you hear anybody saying that something is wrong with Salam or reject it?

no i didn't but did you saw ppl saying hello is haram and blah blah blah

i have just pointed out that we have better word to start conversion .... like it ot not its upto you

no i didn't but did you saw ppl saying hello is haram and blah blah blah

i have just pointed out that we have better word to start conversion .... like it ot not its upto you

let people have a choice and dont put them under pressure by releasing fatwas about everythng every other day.

weren't those the Saudi mullahs as well who gave fatwa about women feeding their breast milk to men ....... lol they are losing it big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom