I am waiting for a credible source. This news seems dodgy to me
They haven't mentioned any name in the news and the source seems unreliable

don't fall in trap before you know the truth

Hello!!! Hellloooooo anybody there, helllooooooo

oops, there ya have it, I'm gonna go to hell :chilli:

Agreed. We have some members of a particular cult that keep posting unsubstantiated posts against Mullahs.

You might be right, but things like this is not unexpected either from these guys.

You jahanami magarmach. Start saying Pakhair pira (pashto hello) whenever you pick up the phone :partay: you will go directly to heaven as here in Pakistan our punjabis brothers and sisters say Pashto janat ki zuban ha

lol ya ill go to heaven for sure, but I will also get fired from work :P I rather have a job :P

I wanted to point it out as soon as it was posted but then i thought lets have a burger party ;)

lol ya ill go to heaven for sure, but I will also get fired from work :P I rather have a job :P

yeh green magarmach with orange outsourcing speaking Pashto in US is indeed going to get :sniper:

Then why not close this thread until reliable source is found!

those who want to criticize should google it and find better source so that we can reopen the thread and discuss in the light of new n more reliable source?

I Googled myself and nothing is found

I wanna ask people whether it's true that Muslim people don't say 'thank you' to each other when doing something or giving something. The reason why I am asking is that I read an article of an ex-muslim, in which she says that she learned to say thank you in the West, because Muslim only can be grateful to God.

???

here is different from paltalk, you cant voice chat with people. i used to use palktalk to talk to my family, but now i someties use yahoo.

is there a proper refernce to it......i think if this is some type of conspiracy against muslims so this is the most puthetic one.....if they want us to say to each other jahannumi......i think they are using it more then us......it is same that u manufacture a bullet and pursuade others by shhoting at yourself.....humaara masla hai k hum har cheez main conspiracy talaash kartay hain apni puthetic halat k liye.....bloody lame excuses........

I wanna ask people whether it's true that Muslim people don't say 'thank you' to each other when doing something or giving something. The reason why I am asking is that I read an article of an ex-muslim, in which she says that she learned to say thank you in the West, because Muslim only can be grateful to God.

???

no buddy thats a wrong concept
world media is projecting a very wrong picture of pakistan and muslims in som aspects we are more liberal then the west you know if now a days we are behind that does not mean that we are like this from ever.....you also had your dark ages remember.....the french reniassance period......>>>>???? remember.....
ok leave every thin
i would just request you to do one simple task just send me number 9867 in roman numerals............:pakistan:

So how many angels can dance on the point of a needle?

I mean c’mon guys this topic isn’t even worth discussing. The fact that 'media' goes gaga over every piece of nonsense coming from mullahs’ mouths gives yet another reason to the mullahs to feel important which in turn boosts their morale to come up with a new wave of fatwa-tipped missiles.

The time has come for us to write in stone that we don’t bother with silly mullah things and that they don’t amuse us anymore. We have to simply ignore the pious morons to make them realize their true worth.

Pondering over fatuous jokes makes you equally fatuous. So, whenever you smell a block-headed, pretend as if you’re deprived of the five senses.

Btw, I wasn’t expecting this from Imaam-e-kaaba. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i just off my cell i dont wana go hell hahahahaahahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom