What's new

HELLO is haram

Status
Not open for further replies.
women are also banned from driving in KSA.

I Have lived in KSA for few years and to tell you the truth, the respect i have seen in local men for women is much more then of indians and Pakistanies... i have lived in both countries as well now dont start with Arab sins they dont represent the whole community

So driving it not a issue in KSA.............:pdf:

I Have lived in KSA for few years and to tell you the truth, the respect i have seen in local men for women is much more then of indians and Pakistanies... i have lived in both countries as well now dont start with Arab sins they dont represent the whole community

So driving it not a issue in KSA.............:pdf:

Respect? it depends on how you define the word respect!! imprisoning the women at home aint any respect. as per driving, what is the reason they are not allowed? they are as humen as you and me.

I Have lived in KSA for few years and to tell you the truth, the respect i have seen in local men for women is much more then of indians and Pakistanies...

You mean this respect:
burka.jpg

I always say "Yello" or smtimes Howdy, waagwan, ssup instead of "Hello" (hello is now old fashioned) :D more often AsalamAlikum offcourse

Mullahs becoming funny these days :D

Last edited:
Oh well, we will just have to say hallo then. There aint no hell in hallo right :P

if its true then Muslims should abide by this otherwise they will become unworthy !!!thats what I think!!

actually that's true some people do say that, one of my uncle used to say ALLOOO( for those who don't know alloo means potato in Urdu). any ways i am gonna say it the Mexican way now Olla or how about Hawaiian way Alloha.

From the article the "Angraiz" are responsible for this blashphemy. Damn these wily Brits, always hatching a divide and conquer conspiracy :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom