What's new

Hefajat-e-Islam Chief Shafi demands Ahmadiya Muslims be declared as non-Muslims

I don't know any Bengali but I'm aware of their economic prosperity and its their choice if they want to follow the example of caste of Islam which only survives on handouts whereas Bangladesh has over taken us in many fields.

1 $= 84 Bangladeshi Takka
1$= 141 Pakistani Rupees

You can search my post history. There is a post written that Pakistan will become a rich country if

1) Accepts you as Muslim
2) Accepts Israel

I see no reason to change my stance there. It is a known option available anytime anywhere.

Pakistan is a country which said it will eat grass but build nuclear technology. It can be bankrupt and yet only accept Mohammad as the last Prophet of Allah.

Shafi demands Ahmadiya Muslims be declared as non-Muslims
Sazzadur Rahman Sazzad, Panchagarh
  • Published at 11:20 pm April 16th, 2019
panchagarh-allahma-shah-ahmed-shufi-pic-03-1555435030799.jpg

Hefazat-e-Islam chief Shah Ahmed Shafi on Tuesday attends a islamic convention in Panchagarh Dhaka Tribune

His written speech was read by his son Anas Madani

Hefazat-e-Islam chief Shah Ahmed Shafi has demanded the Ahmadiyya Muslim community—also known as Qadianis—be declared as non-Muslims

He stated his demand and remarks on Ahmadiya Muslim community on the grounds of Bir Muktijoddha Sirajul Islam Stadium in Panchagarh over a Islamic convention.

His written speech was read by his son Anas Madani.

"The demand to declare the Qadianis as non-Muslims is part of being a Muslim. Those who think Qadianis as muslim they are non-Muslim. Those who don't believe Qadianis are Qafir are also Qafir," said Shafi.

In the speech Shafi intensely criticized Workers Party President Rashed Khan Menon who supported Ahmadiyya Muslim community.

Previously on February 13, Shafi made the same demand during a press briefing at a madrasa, in Chittagong.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...s-ahmadiya-muslims-be-declared-as-non-muslims
where has this dimwit been all these years, they've BEEN declared nonmuslims many many decades ago! :hitwall:

You can search my post history. There is a post written that Pakistan will become a rich country if

1) Accepts you as Muslim
2) Accepts Israel

I see no reason to change my stance there. It is a known option available anytime anywhere.

Pakistan is a country which said it will eat grass but build nuclear technology. It can be bankrupt and yet only accept Mohammad as the last Prophet of Allah.

Oh poor you, you have to rely on religion to feel good about your self. That is a sign of serious weakness, Pakistan is broke because Pakistani leaders are greedy money grabbing two faced hypocrites. When a country is that corrupt that you are feeding people dogs, donkeys and dead animal meat to make extra profit then you know your society is fucked up from top to bottom.

Oh poor you, you have to rely on religion to feel good about your self. That is a sign of serious weakness, Pakistan is broke because Pakistani leaders are greedy money grabbing two faced hypocrites. When a country is that corrupt that you are feeding people dogs, donkeys and dead animal meat to make extra profit then you know your society is fucked up from top to bottom.

ofcourse Pakistan is a country born out of a religion.

well i am sure you will say the same for Bangladesh if it declares Qadiyanis as non Muslims.

its cute how a punjabi supermacist cult is clinging on to Bangladesh. a country born out of Rebellion.

good job. caliph is proud of you

I don't know any Bengali but I'm aware of their economic prosperity and its their choice if they want to follow the example of caste of Islam which only survives on handouts whereas Bangladesh has over taken us in many fields.

1 $= 84 Bangladeshi Takka
1$= 141 Pakistani Rupees
Value of rupee has nothing to do with economy though Pakistan per capita PPP is better, Bangladesh is soon going to take us over.

As a responsible member of the international community who are committed to preserve the sanctity and right to worship for any religion - Bangladesh Govt. is committed to protect religious freedoms of any group, such as Ahmadiyas, Kadiyanis as well as that old nutcase Mr. Shafi.

If uneducated extremist idiots don't get it, they will be taught forcibly.

If some Ahmadiyyas love BD so much, then they should move over there.

I’m sure Hasina will welcome them with open arms.

They have, and yes their freedom to practice their religion is protected, unlike in other uncivilized places. There are many Ahmadiyya Ibadatkhanas all over Bangladesh.

They have, and yes their freedom to practice their religion is protected, unlike in other uncivilized places. There are many Ahmadiyya Ibadatkhanas all over Bangladesh.

You should become ahmadiyya too. To prove how to welcome them.

Us uncivilized Muslims who follow only Quran and Sunnah can learn a thing or two from liberal Hercules which you are.

well idk where you are going with this, but i was being serious.

BTW i am not trolling you, i also agree with your POV on this issue.

Dude you can make out the 2+2 question yourself mate.

These are protected minorities and thus it is important that they be left alone to live their lives as they please. It is the unwarranted hate they have for Muslims that i am protesting against.

Back
Top Bottom