What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

There is a difference between a conflict using covert ops (Such as Afghan Jihad or Kargil) and the patently obvious engagement on the LoC between two militaries.

Please stop comparing apples to oranges and dragging Kargil in here.
As if India accepted their role in 1971 disguising as mukti bahini right away.

If the recent ISPR statement is actually official, then it is a very welcome change. Time to empower and move forward, rather than neglect and refrain.

@Signalian its loitering weapon in first video ...

Look to me more like next generation guided atgms like spike.
Also India is extensively using drones for operations.
Pakistan lack in one thing and that is propaganda war. We killed many Indian soldiers, destroyed their posts but no propaganda videos or pictures. India despite losing posted some.

Pakistan lack in one thing and that is propaganda war. We killed many Indian soldiers, destroyed their posts but no propaganda videos or pictures. India despite losing posted some.
Yes this should be taken into consideration. Today's war is more of an information and propaganda one. We need to learn from Azerbaijan and post videos of any such event daily to keep the people and the military motivated.

Up to PA to release such vids/pics to the general public, I wish they do and they have in the past, so who knows, perhaps they will quite soon.

We have to be careful now. They will kill some innocent people in the fire of revenge and say that we have killed Pakistan's Army.

India continues her policy of aggression and subversion as her war machine obsessed with 2 front war endangers world and regional peace and stability.

Let me remind you that Pakistan's strength lies in peace and it shall not be taken as a sign of weakness.

Pakistan reserves the right to answer the escalation as per established international conventions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom