What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

Did Pakistan army also not have any spokesperson till 2009?

Because this was the first time Pakistan officially accepted that it was involved in Kargil.
ohhh man so when was honored nishan e haider to two of braves ?:lol: in 2010 ?

Screenshot_2020-11-13 Nishan-e-Haider - Wikipedia.png

Can you stop talking about Kargil now? We have another thread from it. On forums, people stick to the topic you know.
what else he has to offer ? indians were hiding thier faces at kargil times too . when our boys were shooting down migs and capturing posts . this is new generation they feel ashamed of doklam and 27 feb now :D:P

I am not bothered about today's numbers ...I quoted you articles from year or two back ..where ISPR and Pakistani government reps are saying that they can not reveal the actual number of Pakistan troops killed in action on the LOC....because they don't want "Indians to know the numbers".. .did you read those articles ..they are from your own newspaper. Has anything changed since then..that ISPR will suddenly start revealing its total cassualties?
Okay yes I found your articles. They don't prove a point you know. If the senate says that the casualty figures will not be released, it can say that, it has the right to. But that matter falls to the army. The Army pretty much always reveal the casualties.
Orisis, I again am asking you.
Be patient, no one releases their casualties all of a sudden. We already have the casualties of older conflicts available. You are talking about older conflicts which are irrelevant to the thread, so take that somewhere else. As far as today is concerned, just be patient.

View attachment 688048

Recent Statement with respect to LOC and IOK by ISPR indicates a policy shift lets see what more comes in the next few weeks. I believe Pakistan is gonna get more aggressive with India from now own.

Finally some hope that we would be more aggressive with India on Kashmir and LOC

Did Pakistan army also not have any spokesperson till 2009?

Because this was the first time Pakistan officially accepted that it was involved in Kargil.
All awards for OP KoP were given in August '99, including 2 x NH, 26 x SJ, 33 x TJ. In 2009 the Army Website released Shuhada Lists for all conflicts; took no time for Indians to assume this was first acknowledgement of our involvement. I hope you're not a Gen Z.

On the casualty figures for LC/WB, you're mistaken. this year for instance, you've lost 33-34 troops along the LC. PA losses are always lesser than civilian losses because on our side it's more densely populated. In '19 a DAWN report leaked that when 44 civilians had been killed, 19 troopers from the forces had been killed too. In '16 it was 46 civvies and 27 tps. 54 civvies and 33 tps in '17. This year so far we've lost 27-28 civvies, so do the maths. Regarding Indian cas, post '17 there was no official announcement on annual fatalities. the few reports that circulated online only included those KIA in CFVs, not ones in CII or IED blasts.

pakistan continued to deny ...it's involvement..till 2009.
There is a difference between a conflict using covert ops (Such as Afghan Jihad or Kargil) and the patently obvious engagement on the LoC between two militaries.

Please stop comparing apples to oranges and dragging Kargil in here.

All awards for OP KoP were given in August '99, including 2 x NH, 26 x SJ, 33 x TJ. In 2009 the Army Website released Shuhada Lists for all conflicts; took no time for Indians to assume this was first acknowledgement of our involvement. I hope you're not a Gen Z.

On the casualty figures for LC/WB, you're mistaken. this year for instance, you've lost 33-34 troops along the LC. PA losses are always lesser than civilian losses because on our side it's more densely populated. In '19 a DAWN report leaked that when 44 civilians had been killed, 19 troopers from the forces had been killed too. In '16 it was 46 civvies and 27 tps. 54 civvies and 33 tps in '17. This year so far we've lost 27-28 civvies, so do the maths. Regarding Indian cas, post '17 there was no official announcement on annual fatalities. the few reports that circulated online only included those KIA in CFVs, not ones in CII or IED blasts.
Ispr facebook page is already releasing daily casuality lists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom