What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

And you are never able to answer this question .. because you don't have an answer ..on why Pakistan army refuses reveal the total number of its cassualties to even its own parliament.

And that is why you try to deviate from this question.

Lol

So you don't want to admit that you were posting a video from Syria as one from LOC

Lol Okay. We understand your situation. Happens every time. From Galwan to Poonch. Same excuse every time

fdsdfggfd.PNG

Recent Statement with respect to LOC and IOK by ISPR indicates a policy shift lets see what more comes in the next few weeks. I believe Pakistan is gonna get more aggressive with India from now own.

And I asked you a question too..I haven't received my answer yet.
O bhai ye kya question question lagai rakhi hai
I replied to ur question for him, but you still havent replied to me yet

We do mostly, you're just being impatient as hell.
Asking for casualties when the conflict is still going on? Nobody does that. Yaani bc wait karlo itni jaldi kya hai
Pakistan will release theirs when the skirmish is over, you get it?
That should be all.
Here now reply to this or allah hafiz because then you're just wasting our time here.

We do mostly, you're just being impatient as hell.
Asking for casualties when the conflict is still going on? Nobody does that. Yaani bc wait karlo itni jaldi kya hai
Pakistan will release theirs when the skirmish is over, you get it?
That should be all.

I am not bothered about today's numbers ...I quoted you articles from year or two back ..where ISPR and Pakistani government reps are saying that they can not reveal the actual number of Pakistan troops killed in action on the LOC....because they don't want "Indians to know the numbers".. .did you read those articles ..they are from your own newspaper. Has anything changed since then..that ISPR will suddenly start revealing its total cassualties?

I am not bothered about today's numbers ...I quoted you articles from year or two back ..where ISPR and Pakistani government reps are saying that they can not reveal the actual number of Pakistan troops killed in action on the LOC....because they don't want "Indians to know the numbers".. .did you read those articles ..they are from your own newspaper. Has anything changed since then..that ISPR will suddenly start revealing its total cassualties?
you're acting as they'll be greater than yours. your side looses both in CFVs and CII.

Huh? Link those articles.
I only remember that in the parliament some politician said that casualty figures will not be released so the morale of our troops isn't hurt. But our ISPR still releases all figures...

pakistan have posted all of the kargil war martyrs on thier official website . you guys went total wild as soon as loc firing start you guys run here like headless chicken number number number hiding hiding hiding . :rofl:

this is only you guys have to offer

Almost a decade after kargil war was over .. Pakistan army posted names on its website.

I remember the exact moment ..when the news broke out on PDF..and discussions here.
you're acting as they'll be greater than yours. your side looses both in CFVs and CII.

Actually they are .. that is why they are not revealed .. because India enjoys much greater fire power on the LoC.

Due to higher number of troops and resources on the LoC.

Huh? Link those articles.
I only remember that in the parliament some politician said that casualty figures will not be released so the morale of our troops isn't hurt. But our ISPR still releases all figures...

I already posted the links in this very thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom