What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

Whatever dramaibaaz

I asked you a question in previous post

Did you get it that you have posted a new article based on a video that is from Syria and not LOC?

And I asked you a question too..I haven't received my answer yet.

I am just laughing at your desperate condition

after all the propaganda to be a supapuwa and spending billions you have the same lame excuse every time

China is hiding its death

Pakistan is hiding its death

Same lame excuse after every incident at LOC / LAC

Don't you clowns ever get bored of this excuse?
You forgot to mention
America dont want to disclose F-16 shot down by a 70 year old MIg-21 :rofl:

And I asked you a question too..I haven't received my answer yet.
I'll give the answer, whatever the f*** the parliament says, the casualties are always revealed.
The fact is, that India never accepts them. Simple.

1605283574049.png

Now thats what i call an authenticated ATGM hit on an Indian post flying the INDIAN Flag.....game ON hai.

I'll give the answer, whatever the f*** the parliament says, the casualties are always revealed.
The fact is, that India never accepts them. Simple.

Not the actual numbers ..It is trend with Pakistan army..they will accept few cassualties here and there.. but skip over many.

And if Pakistanis asks for agregate number...lets say on LOC...they refuse.

Because that reveals their deception.

Not the actual numbers ..It is trend with Pakistan army..they will accept few cassualties here and there.. but skip over many.

And if Pakistanis asks for agregate number...lets say on LOC...they refuse.

Because that reveals their deception.
We do mostly, you're just being impatient as hell.
Asking for casualties when the conflict is still going on? Nobody does that. Yaani bc wait karlo itni jaldi kya hai
Pakistan will release theirs when the skirmish is over, you get it?
That should be all.

Is it Drama ..that happens in Pakistani parliament .. when your elected representative asks your army for it's losses ..and your army refuses point blank.

Or are your ISPR briefings are a drama .. where your spoke person ..when confronted with gross miss match between numbers of casualties suffered by Pakistan army and number of cassualties accepted by ISPR ..tells the world ..we can not reveal the exact numbers..it is human life that matters.
IMG_20201113_211623.jpg
IMG_20201113_211619.jpg

Here are proofs dude.. Indian army never revealed kargil casualties until today, also check the last report nothing mentioned about indian army casualties

You Indians out of desperation ask that question every time you get a thrashing at LOC / LAC

I asked you a new one. Please answer :lol:

And you are never able to answer this question .. because you don't have an answer ..on why Pakistan army refuses reveal the total number of its cassualties to even its own parliament.

And that is why you try to deviate from this question.
View attachment 688044View attachment 688045

Here are proofs dude.. Indian army never revealed kargil casualties until today, also check the last report nothing mentioned about indian army casualties

Kargil cassualties have been known for decades..527.

And you are never able to answer this question .. because you don't have an answer ..on why Pakistan army refuses reveal the total number of its cassualties to even its own parliament.

And that is why you try to deviate from this question.

Kargil cassualties have been known for decades..527.
pakistan have posted all of the kargil war martyrs on thier official website . you guys went total wild as soon as loc firing start you guys run here like headless chicken number number number hiding hiding hiding . :rofl:

this is only you guys have to offer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom