What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

in one the video tweet how serene was the scenery till that blast.
i remembered what Trump about kashmir

Shardah and Authmuqaam are pure tourist destinations. This is tragic that these sites were chosen for the targeting. Indian side is also reporting damage to civilian population. This is beyond tragic. I hope sanity prevails and this circle of violence ends soon.

Shardah and Authmuqaam are pure tourist destinations. This is tragic that these sites were chosen for the targeting. Indian side is also reporting damage to civilian population. This is beyond tragic. I hope sanity prevails and this circle of violence ends soon.

Visited this beautiful valley last year..spent last night in Shardah, in hotel with a huge open space by river side...it was like living in a beach side hotel..its a shame that Indian Mofos are making this beautiful place inaccessible for tourists and making it hard to live for locals..

Pakistan should of gave India a good beating on the 27th and 28th Feb but they
let them off and now they have come back to fight again. What idiots our leadership
is for letting them off and then releasing Abhinandhan straight away.

Just mortars.

This should be cake walk for Pakistan, PA has better Arty than IA. You should bring out those italian SPH's.

The Officer that authorizes this deployment on the Pakistani side should face court martial for incompetence.

Is it normal to attack dams?

Isn't that a Pakistani redline?

Cheers, Doc

If that happens, Pakistan will hit back an Indian Dam. Pakistan's policy of tit for tat is quite clear.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom