What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

NEW DELHI:

India and Pakistan are exchanging heavy artillery fire at the Tangdhar sector near the Line of Control in north Kashmir after Pakistan violated the ceasefire agreement this afternoon. The artillery fire started after an Indian soldier died in mortar shelling by Pakistan in Jammu's Sunderbani sector and two Pakistani soldiers were killed in retaliatory fire by India.

This is the second time artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan since the 2003 ceasefire agreement. In 2017, artillery guns were used once in the Poonch and Rajouri sectors.

The Indian soldier, 34-year-old Naik Krishan Lal, died in Sunderbani; Pakistan also violated the ceasefire in Keran and Machil sectors in Kashmir around 1 pm.

"In the exchange of fire, Naik Krishan Lal attained martyrdom. Naik Krishan Lal, aged 34 years belonged to Village Ghagriyal, Post Office - Khour, Tehsil - Akhnoor, District - Jammu, J&K and is survived by his wife, Smt Shashi Devi. Naik Krishan Lal was a brave, highly motivated and sincere soldier. The Nation will always remain indebted to him for the supreme sacrifice and devotion to duty," the army said in a statement.

"Heavy damage to Pak Army posts and casualties to Pak soldiers have been inflicted by own troops," the statement added.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sol...tion-by-pakistan-2077631?pfrom=home-topscroll

Don't Indian find it strange that always Pakistan violates the ceasefire agreement

More details of civilian damage.

And then we will be reading about, huge Army Bunker, ammo depot and what not being destroyed by India Army precision strike - says the Bipin.

Unfortunately, no one questions them at home for targeting civilians and its just another normal thing be it inside IoK or across LoC for them. The level of professionalism for military and sanity from civilian side, is nowhere to be seen.

It's a war like situation and it was expected.they always send more men to guard Kashmir first and then try to attack pakistan.their jets also flying close to border.anything can happen.paf action on 27 and targeting empty spaces proved to be costly.we left our enemy unharmed and now look at neelum valley!

Gangadesh is really hurt from the diplomatic successes Pakistan has under the current govt and hence trying to vent off some of the steam on LOC but I feel that it will backfire with interest inshaAllah.
This was expected as it suits Modi's tactics.

It's a war like situation and it was expected.they always send more men to guard Kashmir first and then try to attack pakistan.their jets also flying close to border.anything can happen.paf action on 27 and targeting empty spaces proved to be costly.we left our enemy unharmed and now look at neelum valley!

Remember what I said in more than one post earlier.

The Hindu is slow cooking the Pakistani Muslim frog.

He does not care about losing some planes or even pilots.

He is pressing buttons. Gauging responses.

And he is exposing your so called redlines.

And he is not going to stop. And he will push both the onus as well as the cost on you. Incrementally.

The whole board including my close friends Imran, Mangus orgasmic about February 27.

Only in a less than handful of you (the usual old suspects) did I glimpse the really station of what you lost.

How you lost.

And what Feb 27 and the surgical strikes prior actually meant ....

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Remember what I said in more than one post earlier.

The Hindu is slow cooking the Pakistani Muslim frog.

He does not care about losing some planes or even pilots.

He is pressing buttons. Gauging responses.

And he is exposing your do called redlines.

And he is not going to stop.

The whole board including my close friends Imran, Mangus orgasmic about February 27.

Only in a less than handful of you (the usual old suspects) did I glimpse the really station of what you lost.

How you lost.

And what Feb 27 and the surgical strikes prior actually meant ....

Cheers, Doc
How do u call it exposing when u get a "RED" response everytime.
Hindu had been exposed on how he is afraid to go to war and respond in febuary.
Response will always be same.
Hindu have learnt his lesson. Will need few more classes to memorize it.

We must retaliate in a manner that they have to think thousand times before violating ceasefire..... we must not throw our weakness by asking for peace everytime for the sake of economy...shut indians bumholes once

The Hindu has never been beaten in war by converted bloodlines.

Always remember who vanquished the Hindu.

The reason lies in his cultural intelligence.

Something the converts did not carry forward completely, as part of it was replaced by foreign concepts of Valor and death.

Cheers, Doc

No nation in world was enslaved for 1000 years and lived happily under that rule other than hindus

Usually people kick out invaders within few decades . May be 100 years .. But 1000 is exceptional that too without much documentation of mutinies or resistance

By the way Islam started with 1 person and every one including arabs are converted

Back
Top Bottom