What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

The war between india and Pakistan is infect the war between hindu and Muslims of sub continent How hindu treats Muslims in hindu control sub continent , whole world knew about it. This war can only end if Muslims either hindu seize the full control of sub continent

from where does the water in mangla dam originate?
off course from Jehlum river and india dont have any major dam on jehlum river . So they cant flood Azad Kashmir

Is it normal to attack dams?

Isn't that a Pakistani redline?

Cheers, Doc
its against international law to hit water storage facility but indians used to violate international law as in 1971 war indian jets reportedly bomb mangla dam

What happened on the 27th was that India lowered the nuclear threshold.

And Pakistan complied.

Things will never go back to what they were pre 27th.

Cheers, Doc
Still your false superiority ego is talking, what do you expect you attack Pakistan at 26 FEB and you (india) didn't want to Pakistan to retaliate, You want to India whatever to do with Pakistan and Pakistan doesn't respond (stay silent) that's not possible @padamchen :disagree::disagree::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Still your false superiority ego is talking, what do you expect you attack Pakistan at 26 FEB and you (india) didn't want to Pakistan retaliate, You want to India whatever to do with Pakistan and Pakistan don't respond that not possible @padamchen :disagree::disagree::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

It's your ego actually.

You are happy that you hit back.

The Hindu is delighted with how you hit back.

And he won't stop. Not now.

Cheers, Doc

It's your ego actually.

You are happy that you hit back.

The Hindu is delighted with how you hit back.

And he won't stop. Not now.

Cheers, Doc
So you're saying that only India's right to attack on Pakistan for its baseless claims/blame and Pakistan doesn't have a right to defend it motherland @padamchen :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

So you're saying that only India's right to attack on Pakistan for its baseless claims/blame and Pakistan doesn't have a right to defend it motherland @padamchen :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

No I am not saying that.

I am saying that your response was weak. Incomplete. Suboptimal. Limited. Defensive.

And has put you at future risk.

Cheers, Doc

Will Pakistani dams flood Indians when they go?

Cheers, Doc

Calm down

India is not attacking Pakistani dams and neither will Pakistan. There will only be an escalation till a certain point, and then cooler heads will prevail. Thankfully, the Officer Core of both Armed Forces is extremely professional and not trigger happy.

No I am not saying that.

I am saying that your response was weak. Incomplete. Suboptimal. Limited. Defensive.

Cheers, Doc

That's your opinion and contrary to the facts

Pakistan hit back in Daylight for everyone to see and demonstrate its firepower. If the response was weak, Pakistan would have hit at night. And frankly i am glad Pakistan's response was limited, because the last thing we want is a war.

No I am not saying that.

I am saying that your response was weak. Incomplete. Suboptimal.

Cheers, Doc
And why do you thinks that our response on FEB 27 was weak, Pakistan didn't want to escalate situation further, did you want to Pakistan went CM attack on various military installations at IOK and destroyed 10 IAF jets on 27 FEB @padamchen o_O:what::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Don't Indian find it strange that always Pakistan violates the ceasefire agreement

Actually we also understand that we are not sane either....But who cares...as long as people in our region feels religion is more important than humanity, then we are destined with such fate to fight with each other..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom