What's new

Headley, Rana accuse ISI and Pak Govt for Mumbai Attacks

one and only truth that india carry much better image in world compare to Pakistan.

India should first punish hindu terrorists from saffron who killed 68 Pakistanis in Samjhota express in India

Arre forget all this ISI crap, Jana! Tell us something more about the shocking incident that you found in which a nun was thrown out of a plane........

Defence.pk needs more 'journalists' like you! Oh, when you have the time, can you point me towards some articles written by you?

One observation though.. Most Indian members use the term terrorists or talibans.. Where as rarely i would find Jana not prefixing the word terrorist with the word Hindu..

Wonder how long an Indian member would survive if he prefixed the word Muslim before the word terrorist with the same tenacity...

and mind you I am not talking about quoting news articles..

let me tell you something...for Pakistanis abusing Hindus or seeing hindus as evil is casual...for them Hindus = Indians...where as for Indians its indians or pakistanis....considering we respect people of all religions staying in India.

Arre forget all this ISI crap, Jana! Tell us something more about the shocking incident that you found in which a nun was thrown out of a plane........

Defence.pk needs more 'journalists' like you! Oh, when you have the time, can you point me towards some articles written by you?

ahhhh another Indian stooping to personal attacks.

if you cant understand the satire thats not my fault ;)

And I was so mislead by loud proclamations by so many Pakistani members about how they kicked the Soviets out of Afghanistan via strategic use of Mujahids aka Talibans of later..

Or are you gonna hide behind the Freudian denial of TTP not being true Taliban?? ;)

Well it's not a denial, it's the reality that the TTP is not the same group as Afghan Taliban nor did Pakistan support TTP. In fact's you're in denial and in delusion if you believe the two groups are the same. Nearly every expert on this issue knows that the two groups are not the same. I have no beliefs on which group is true Taliban or not but TTP and Afghan Taliban are not the same group. They don't even work together, are independent of each other, let alone being the same group.

Bharatis as much as they want can try to combine the two groups into one to suit their worldview. However that won't change the fact that TTP has nothing to do with Afghan Taliban.

LoL you receive a billion dollars in aid from the UK and have the nerve to call us beggar's - we are part of a war effort, that is vital to international security, and what about the Naxals controlling 1/3 of indian states. And booka nanga Hindustan should be the last one to call anybody else a failed nation. :)

Part of a war effort that is vital to international security????
Really? are you talking of drones??? You created a monster that you can't control and are now cooperating with America to clean your house.

It is YOU who has his head stuck in the head little kid. Right now ISI involvement theory IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY, not the other way around. Bharatis turn anyone not believing in their story into a conspiracy theorist. Perhaps you and others need to go learn what a conspiracy theory is. Here's the thing with bharatis - don't believe what the bharatis believe, you're a conspiracy theory and your head is stuck in the sand. Even if their claim is not proven and effectively is a conspiracy theory.

Btw, so here we have another deluded bharati for whome bharat + parts of the west = THE WHOLE WORLD. Yet another one. Go get some math and geographical lessons.
SMC in your many posts i have seen you accusing RAW,CIA etc without an iota of proofs and when asked about proofs,your usual reply was"it is okay with me if bharatis wont believe,there wont be clear proofs for such things,it is like adding 2+2 and infering....blah blah blah.."
On the other hand in mumbai attack we caught a pakistani citizen red handed and killed 10 others.He admitted being trained by pakistan navy frog men.Other two terrorists of pak origin who got arrested in USA admitting that they acted on behest of ISI,and when we suspect ISI behind mumbai attack,it is a "conspiracy tehory!!"

mmmmmmm so??? why you failed force CIA t hand over Headely to you?

so does it make India's image worse than pakistan ??? wrong excuse.

your land and entire army is being used to serve US purpose and you cant do anything...now compare that with headleye's extradition.

Eg For a conspiracy theory-
SMC in your many posts i have seen you accusing RAW,CIA etc without an iota of proofs and when asked about proofs,your usual reply was"it is okay with me if bharatis wont believe,there wont be clear proofs for such things,it is like adding 2+2 and infering....blah blah blah.."
On the other hand in mumbai attack we caought a pakistani citizen red handed and killed 10 others.He admitted being trained by pakistan navy frog men.Other two terrorists of pak origin who got arrested in USA admitting that they acted on behest of ISI,and when we suspect ISI behind mumbai attack,it is a "conspiracy tehory!!"

What? Is your head int he sand or what? I have used proof such as terrorist admitting bharati support for these groups - SAME TYPE OF EVIDENCE YOU'RE PROVIDING -, bharati weapons provided to TTP, wikileaks exposing bharati support for Baloch groups. But you bharatis still call it a conspiracy theory. So I am just using your countrymen standards for conspiracy theories and the strength of evidence they require. Based on that you're a conspiracy theorist as well.

As far as this case is concerned - it's a conspiracy theory because nothing has been proven as yet. You quoted my part about inferring 2 + 2 and blah blah blah, you realize you people do the same?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom