See also
How Accurate Is Wikipedia?
BBC NEWS | Technology | Wikipedia survives research test

First inducted 2010, according to these:

There is at least 1 inducted

LAAS Corporate Jet Aircraft of the World, corpjet manufacturers, bizjets

Perhaps only 1 was actually ordered....

Hawker 800XP

Seem confirmed via SIPRI (checked general trade register my self to confirm the statements from
Transfers of major conventional weapons: Supplied To Pakistan By Other Countries
I found to Pakistan
1 RH-800RA/SIG Reconnaissance ac 2009 2010 1 Hawker-850XP version

THANKS TO THE FOLKS WHO STATED WIKI WAS WRONG FOR THE BETTER SOURCES THEY PROVIDED.

Didn't need to go to such length just for my sake. Wiki is inaccurate when it comes to pakistan information. That was my point. Case closed.

Didn't need to go to such length just for my sake. Wiki is inaccurate when it comes to pakistan information. That was my point. Case closed.
Ok, but if you're consistent, you'ld also throw out Encyclopedia Brittanica

The army is extremely well supplied, having devoted much of its considerable resources to the domestic production of weapons. The army has several thousand main battle tanks, armoured personnel carriers, and artillery pieces (both towed and self-propelled). The army also fields multiple-launch rocket systems and several short-range missile systems. The naval fleet consists of a variety of relatively small surface crafts (destroyers, frigates, missile craft, and patrol boats), as well as a small submarine fleet and an air arm. The air force flies several squadrons of high-performance fighter and ground-attack aircraft and a number of support and cargo planes.
Pakistan | history - geography :: Government and society | Britannica.com

Back
Top Bottom