What's new

Have you ever been harassed by men while walking in the bazaar? Get to know women's opinions

Yes and crying rape afterwards is also very easy. I personally know a guy who rejected a girl in Pakistan (he lives in the UK), but she claimed afterwards that she was raped by him. You know, everything to make that rishta „pakka“.

There are real rape cases in Pakistan, but therefore we need a real justice system and not mob rule.
Sad. Poor man. Horrific to claim such a horrible crime against someone innocent
Question is if you are such a pious person then how did you recognize her?
Who said I was such a pious person. And besides Google? Ever use it?

The mother and daughter duo, the daughter Is wearing the duckback poncho?

OK I will rewatch later.

I did agree that there were hardly any black burkas visible. But all the women has some version on. In stark contrast to what I had initially thought about Pakistani society (being more progressive and upper class than our ghetto Muslims).

Well, there are Pakistani roads where no woman is to be found. Like Peshawari places. This would be places where explorers like Karl Rock venture to have kababs and biryani. Roads filled with males only. And then there are more civilized public spaces where no one would bat an eyelid if women were present. I think the vids in the OP show places that fall in the middle.

One vid that Karl Rock did was in a burger place in Pakistan and there was a waitress who told him that he should visit Abbotabad and she wasn't in a burqa. There is a dedicated thread on the forum about Pakistani actresses and female models. And there have been occasional threads about women businesspersons and security personnel too and they went without the burqa.

Give time and watch this wonderful interview of a progressive Pakistani woman activist by name Arooj Aurangzeb. But first watch this vid of a demo by her and her student comrades because of which they became famous. They are the Pak equivalent of JNU types. They say "Surkh hoga, surkh hoga, Asia surkh hoga". Arooj became known as the Leather Jacket Girl.

And you know of the women crossing Wagah into India. They certainly don't don the burqa.

Yes I've seen the masks below chin or not on at all (inside pockets to be reluctantly retrieved and put on sloppily in case you make a fuss and insist).

I see.

Yes I've seen the spitting.

Where ?

Hindus and Muslims spit different. Did you know that. Fascinating.

How do you mean ?

OK I will rewatch later.

Well, there are Pakistani roads where no woman is to be found. Like Peshawari places. This would be places where explorers like Karl Rock venture to have kababs and biryani. Roads filled with males only. And then there are more civilized public spaces where no one would bat an eyelid if women were present. I think the vids in the OP show places that fall in the middle.

One vid that Karl Rock did was in a burger place in Pakistan and there was a waitress who told him that he should visit Abbotabad. There is a dedicated thread on the forum about Pakistani actresses and female models. And there have been occasional threads about women businesspersons there.

Give them and watch this wonderful interview of a progressive Pakistani woman activist by name Arooj Aurangzeb. But first watch this vid of a demo by her and her student comrades because of which they became famous. They are the Pak equivalent of JNU types. They say "Surkh hoga, surkh hoga, Asia surkh hoga". Arooj became known as the Leather Jacket Girl.

And you know of the women crossing Wagah into India. They certainly don't don the burqa.

I see.

Where ?

How do you mean ?

I tend to look for the "normal". Not the 1% outlier.

Muslims rarely ear paan. They spit sputum, phlegm. Through their teeth. Directed downwards. In derision or defiance.

Hindus generally spit red stream of paan. Copious. Eventually, equally disgusting.

Cheers, Doc

women harrassed in pakistan lol is just a start, young good looking guys get felt up by grown man beast and older women. you probably seen them they usually beggars or servants have good looks but get molested by boss.

I tend to look for the "normal". Not the 1% outlier.

Well, I think we can say that a large population in Pakistan don't wear the burqa while in India they do.

Muslims rarely ear paan. They spit sputum, phlegm. Through their teeth. Directed downwards. In derision or defiance.

Hindus generally spit red stream of paan. Copious. Eventually, equally disgusting.

I see. Will keep my eye observant the next time.

Men are dogs, no doubt about it and as a man i feel no shame in admitting that some of us need to be castrated without anesthesia. My wife, who is a working women, has complained numerous times about being followed and harassed by men in cars or on bikes while driving home from work even when my daughters (3 and 10) are in the car with her.

My wife, who is a working women, has complained numerous times about being followed and harassed by men in cars or on bikes

That is one of the reasons why privately-owned personal transport vehicles ( four-wheelers and two-wheelers ) should be banned, as they are easily used in crimes and anti-social acts. What should be introduced efficiently should be taxis for occasional outings and mass public transport ( buses ) for regular commute. It will be easier to depute security personnel in buses to handle criminal minded people.

Last edited:
Oh how innocent the libturds act. No one said that dress is the ONLY reason but dress is ONE of the REASONS. Get through this ur thick skull u idiots. Do a survey and see if modestly dress women are harrassed more/less than vulgar dressed. The answer will be clear.
Also all these women are roaming in crowded markets, women should not roam around markets unless its really necessary. Women should stay home or go out with their hisband/brother/ father. Now do a survey if women are harrassed while with a mehram??? Stupid half baked surveys to prove a stupid point, typical libturd way.

Oh how innocent the libturds act. No one said that dress is the ONLY reason but dress is ONE of the REASONS. Get through this ur thick skull u idiots. Do a survey and see if modestly dress women are harrassed more/less than vulgar dressed. The answer will be clear.
Also all these women are roaming in crowded markets, women should not roam around markets unless its really necessary. Women should stay home or go out with their hisband/brother/ father. Now do a survey if women are harrassed while with a mehram??? Stupid half baked surveys to prove a stupid point, typical libturd way.

Laanat aise zehniat par.

Husband held hostage as multiple men gang rape wife in village near Lahore

happens in BD more than India from my experience, the sexual frustration is crazy in SE asia

Laanat aise zehniat par.

Husband held hostage as multiple men gang rape wife in village near Lahore

I can give u similar news from canada, US Australia and even Europe, so whats ur point???
There is no better solution than what has been ordained by Allah. U can find excuses, do experiments but in the end, the best solution will be the one given by the creator.

Thing is using modesty as an excuse to give Men permit to prey on Women/Girls/children is false. No one is questioning what is there in Quran and Hadith. But men of our society are using this as excuse that just because there are some Women doing unmodest dressing it is ok to do whatever we want.

Here in Germany in my Gym there are women with yoga pants ant what not but we cant just stare them all day or go harrasse them whenever we want because we know the society doesnt approve of it. There is this pressure of ethics from society, while in Pak Ethics applies only to women because no one is talking how big of a sin it is to harrasse or molest a women or underage girls is.

100%. In Pakistan the rules always apply to some, never everyone.

Also those yoga pants girls love the attention. That's the only reason they'd wear them instead of sweat pants to the gym... Lol
Question is if you are such a pious person then how did you recognize her?

A term comes to mind...

Hammam mein sab nangay. :p: :laughcry:
Men are dogs, no doubt about it and as a man i feel no shame in admitting that some of us need to be castrated without anesthesia. My wife, who is a working women, has complained numerous times about being followed and harassed by men in cars or on bikes while driving home from work even when my daughters (3 and 10) are in the car with her.

For her security fit 360 degree cctv systems in the car. All such perverts need to be exposed

Ape culture.

Similar pattern have been observed in chimps and other primates.

Women issues get discussed as societal problems. What about the men who get harassed? This is a bigger taboo in Pakistan as folklore is filled with stories of oppressed women.

Can the two posters who are discussing the dress of Indian Muslims and Indian Hindus please keep it out of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom