What's new

Have you ever been harassed by men while walking in the bazaar? Get to know women's opinions

Mujhe tu is debate ka main point hi samajh nai aaraha.

Point is simple - People against IK are trying hard to prove he is wrong and also don't believe that order of modesty in Quran and consider it flawed, while Pro-IK people aren't ready to accept that just women wearing modest cloths isn't enough unless harsh-punishment for animals are also enforced (in other words, laaton k bhoot bataon se nahi mantay) - Rapists must be stoned to death, and eve-teasers must be castrated or flogged in public.

Funny story but not so funny.

BWP bazaar last year:
Went to bazaar to buy parakeets for little cousin. I was riding with uncle on Honda 125. When we arrived in front of shop, I got off the bike fast by swinging my right leg over the bike. Lady was walking with her baby and I basically accidentally kicked her hard as **** with a round house kick. LMAO

I felt so bad and apologized. Then me and my uncle hopped back on the bike and got out of there fast. I felt like shit the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Point is simple - People against IK are trying hard to prove he is wrong and also don't believe that order of modesty in Quran and consider it flawed, while Pro-IK people aren't ready to accept that just women wearing modest cloths isn't enough unless harsh-punishment for animals are also enforced (in other words, laaton k bhoot bataon se nahi mantay) - Rapists must be stoned to death, and eve-teasers must be castrated or flogged in public.
Thats the issue. People always want to cross their limits in Pakistan. Some women want to walk freely without any restrictions. Some men wants to cross limits, whatsoever. And some posters are already crossing limits.

Thinking straight and with senses is very hard for us as a nation.

But your own statement is self-contradictory. If IK said that immodesty is the cause for harassment, he is clearly wrong, because all women and girls experience harassment, irrespective of how they are dressed. I don't know exactly what IK said, but I agree with you that such harassers need to be strictly dealt with, rather than blaming the victims.

But your own statement is self-contradictory. If IK said that immodesty is the cause for harassment, he is clearly wrong, because all women and girls experience harassment, irrespective of how they are dressed. I don't know exactly what IK said, but I agree with you that such harassers need to be strictly dealt with, rather than blaming the victims.

Reread what I wrote

Sorry this is not bull****!

Sexual harassment is at epidemic levels. Harassment can happens when girls are out with family members like their fathers and brothers in Pakistan. The abusers have no shame and have no fear.

Back
Top Bottom