What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

So that Malaysia can claim whole of islam :D

I visited Malaysia in 2007, they did a great job there, they basically transformed a jungle into a modern country with diverse economy, during my visit I seen many problems there as well, the problems that if addressed correctly could benefit Malaysia.

However, I must tell you that Malaysia model can't be applied to our country, there are many different factors that must be taken into consideration, one is that our long-term strategic goals contradicts those of the West's (even if Shah was still in power), other is that we have lots of oil and relatively high population of young people, all these could threaten West interests in the region as they fear that our industrial and economic success could threaten their hegemony in the region.

Turkey is a good example, a country with limited oil and gas resources and talented population, however they don't share our current government ideological beliefs, and that makes Turkey a prime choice for West as a possible ally in a hostile region. Why Turkey? Most probably because Turks are mostly moderate and their country is their priority not their religion, secondly countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan are currently too unstable to be considered a long-term West partner, thirdly Arabic countries in the region are mostly too sympathetic to extremist ideologies so although they could be considered as potentially "good customers" they're too radical to be considered an ally that West could wholeheartedly support technologically and economically and none of them have human resource values of Turkey. This discussion can be pretty long and I have to jump many branches to cover it all.

But to conclude, Malaysia is located in a different geographical location, and can use that to its advantage, West needs a leverage against China and Indonesia in the region and Malaysia doesn't have any significant oil resources although they have considerable gas resources. Remember having "too much" oil and gas can endanger a country's independence!

It will help moderating some Arab Shia nuts and overall Persians are not part of the Muslim or Arab world anyhow , we do not want them or want to hear about them .

Interesting! I didn't know Iranians needed your permission to practice Islam! Please excuse us! ;)
As for not wanting to hear about us, you could start by not coming to Iranian section of the forum! :)

اول بیاید در مورد اینکه یک زن می تواند رئیس جمهور باشد بحث کنیم

نظر شما در مورد قانون برابری زن و مرد در لیبرال دموکراسی چیه؟

چرا نمی تواند باشد؟

نظر و اعتقاد شخصی من می تواند تغییر کند ولی چهارچوب آن خیر.

I would prefer to Continue our conversation in persian discussion thread, but it got closed and I dont know why.

دوستان اینترنت شما هم سریع نشده امروز؟

دوستان اینترنت شما هم سریع نشده امروز؟

Jeddi ?

Man ba goshi Hess nemikonam ...

رییس جمهور شدن زنان اشکال شرعی قطعا ندارد ... در مورد اشکال قانونی هم باید دید تفسیر شورای نگهبان از رجل سیاسی چیه

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13920231001346

وزارت کشور اسامی نهایی کاندیداهای احراز صلاحیت شده را اعلام کرد

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس وزارت کشور با انتشار بیانیه ای اعلام کرد در اجرای ماده 60 قانون انتخابات ریاست جمهوری اسامی نامزدهای انتخابات یازدهمین دوره ریاست جمهوری اسلامی ایران که صلاحیت آنان مورد تایید شورای محترم نگهبان قرار گرفته است به ترتیب حروف الفبا به شرح زیر اعلام می*شود

1- سعید جلیلی

2- غلامعلی حداد عادل

3- محسن رضایی

4- حسن روحانی

5- محمدرضا عارف

6- محمد غرضی

7- محمدباقر قالیباف

8- علی اکبر ولایتی

now fars news director says that those reports aren't true, and that rafsanjani has permitted to take part:

https://twitter.com/abasinfo/status/336869000216723456

twitter ! :whistle:

pirhayati20130521140338583.jpeg

کلا مسولين گرامي اين دفعه محکم کاري کردند و از زمان تاييد صلاحيت جفت پا رفتند
توي اينترنت کشور
!

1- سعید جلیلی

2- غلامعلی حداد عادل

3- محسن رضایی

4- حسن روحانی

5- محمدرضا عارف

6- محمد غرضی

7- محمدباقر قالیباف

8- علی اکبر ولایتی

مشايي نشد? الان رفيقش قيامت ميکنه
!

خنده دار ترين هم رد صلاحيت هاشمي هست به بهانه الکي سن زياد اگر اينجوري هست
نصف شرواي نگهبان و رييسش, خودشون کوپنشون خيلي وقته پر شده
و قاچاقي زندن
!
واي به حال مملکتي که فرمانده کل جنگش در زمان جنگ و شخص دوم مملکت در اون زمان
و بعدش هشت سال رييس جمهورش فتنه گر و تاييد صلاحيت نميشه
رييس جمهوري بعديش هم اصلا نيومده رد صلاحيت ميشه
!

هشت سال جنگ همه کاره مملکت هاشمي بود, هشت سال
رياست جمهوري... هشت سال خاتمي... حالا دوره بني صدر رو فاکتور ميگيريم!
هشت سال نخست وزيري موسوي رو هم فاکتور جزو همون هشت سال جنگ حساب
ميکنيم
!
يعني شوراي نگهبان بيست و چهار سال از جمهوري اسلامي رو رد صلاحيت کرد
يه زماني ميرسه ديگه هيچ کسي باقي نميمونه
!

يعني سيستم وارد مکانيسم خودنابود سازي شده
آينده خوبي رو پيشبيني نميکنم

Back
Top Bottom