What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

friends. tell me ..

1. including whether pan-Iranists?
I heard the party pan-Iranian scholars reject the election is that true? what their supporters? a lot?

2. are there - look right powers?

current regime has problem with all, many of pan-iranist got arrested a few while ago,
this is not about just pan-iranists. all other liberals, leftist has no right to do activity, beside even Islamic reformist who were in charge a decade ago are count as enemy today! it's an religious dark dictatorship that dont care to iran and it's related stuff.
If you talk about being iranian and it's culture, they count you as enemy. "esfandiar mashaii" who wanna be candidate for election, just talked once about "iranic doctrine" and now mullahs and regime are against him.

current regime has problem with all, many of pan-iranist got arrested a few while ago,
this is not about just pan-iranists. all other liberals, leftist has no right to do activity, beside even Islamic reformist who were in charge a decade ago are count as enemy today! it's an religious dark dictatorship that dont care to iran and it's related stuff.
If you talk about being iranian and it's culture, they count you as enemy. "esfandiar mashaii" who wanna be candidate for election, just talked once about "iranic doctrine" and now mullahs and regime are against him.

Thank you friend. I learned a lot of interesting things. Thank you.
I hope Iran will change to a more moderate (quiet) views.

مقام معظم رهبری: بعضی کاندیداها شعارهایی می دهند كه از اختیاراتشان بیرون است
مقام معظم رهبری: بعضی کاندیداها شعارهایی می دهند كه از اختیاراتشان بیرون است

Bro's, I heard you banned all women from the election.

Any society that diminishes the role of women, only hurts itself.

We learned that a long time ago.

You need to catch up bro's.

1. including whether pan-Iranists?
I heard the party pan-Iranian scholars reject the election is that true? what their supporters? a lot?

2. are there - look right powers?

Iran is the only country in the world beside "North Koria" that parties with nationalistic idea are banned !

100% agree ...

You need to catch up bro's.

They haven't banned any women yet , don't lie , besides there were female ministers in Ahmadinejad's cabinet and they resigned by themselves

I thought they had to be رجل and not necessarily مذکر

No, actually women could stand as a candidate in any election except Assembly of Experts which all of them are man as I heard only one term one women could enter it, as I know "Rajol" would be translated into being experienced in such a field, moreover I don't deny that there is a kind ov negative view towards women when it comes to management, by the way it's not against the law as we've had MPs and ministers whom were female in many occasions but remember even in the USA they have never enjoyed such a chance.

No women could stand as a candidate, as I know "Rajol" would be translated into being experienced in such a field, moreover I don't deny that they are a kind ov negative view towards women when it comes to management, by the way it's not against the law as we've had MPs and ministers whom were female in many occasions but remember even in the USA they have never enjoyed such a chance.

Ok , thanks for the info , although I believe if USA elects a woman presidents there are chances that iran will let people elect one too

I read a similar news regarding banning all women from the election.

News says: Constitution is vague in this subject but Iran Constitution Guards Council Member Muhammet Yazdi said "women can't be candidate incording to law" and he disgarded the aplications of 30 women for presidency.

Back
Top Bottom