What's new

Hasina wants Islam as Bangladesh state religion

Well TTT, sorry to say that you are the one brininging religion in everything. If there is a Muslim terrorist then you blame Islam for it. Look at Tamil Tigers, they made terrorist attack half of the total attack made by every other terrorist group in the world. Did we ever say Hindu Terrorist? Did we ever said Maoist attack as Hindu attack or Ulfa as such so.
It is your fear factor abour Islam which is working behind your mind. And you are not the only one in that club. Islam was heck of a religion for the last 1400 years and was always ahead of its time. May be there is downtime going on right at this moment but will come back strongly as the BASICS are right. Muslims all over the world are taking this seriously and reshaping itself. If you just listen to the muslim scholars you will know. We just need to teach Islam to the muslim. Thats all.

Now what would one say if one says the following:

1. Islam is the most tolerant religion. The ground situation does not suggest so. And what is surprising is that the Prophet is One and the Quaran is One and yet they kill each other. Where is the tolerance?

2. Islam is not a Religion Islam is a deen which is it deals with all aspects of Life and gives Law concering how goverments and economy should be run.
Now that is as per the scriptures. But to justify everything through scriptures including all aspects of life as if events that cannot be justified like the AQ or the raid on Osama happening there is a Law in the scripture covering it is not only taking things beyond, it is also doing down the religion!

It is true that none classified LTTE as Hindu terrorists. The reason is simple. The Indian Hindus did not subscribe to them and they condemned it as a whole. When Pirabhakaran was killed did you find any Hindu prayer meetings all over the world? No. In fact, the Government supported the action of his killing. But look at the mastermind of terrorism, Osama's death. All over the world the Muslims are holding prayers and calling him a 'hero'.

That is the difference.

There is no fear of Islam as a religion.

The worry is that instead of controlling the Islamic fundamentalist, they are encouraged as is being done over Osama being killed and being called a hero and holding of prayers and so on.

The fear of uncertainty.

No one fears any religion.

I did see and heard Naik. He was a trifle disingenuous.

You are the one trying for superiority. We live in real life not you people... Just look around you.

There is no doubt, again no doubt tha Bangaldesh is a poor shittty country. And we know it but you dont know your India..

I don't think anyone feels that BD is a shitty country.

I don't.

I also don't go by the usual western lament of people living below $2 a day! They fail to equate it with the PPP.

You are the one trying for superiority. We live in real life not you people... Just look around you.

There is no doubt, again no doubt tha Bangaldesh is a poor shittty country. And we know it but you dont know your India..

talk about yourself and your country because INDIA IS THE BEST!We live here and know very well what India is more than a Bangladeshi.

an 7 year old indian kid is obviously more literate than an adult Bangladeshi.Thats called quality of education.

talk about yourself and your country because INDIA IS THE BEST!We live here and know very well what India is more than a Bangladeshi.

ynuskid.jpg

Well TTT, sorry to say that you are the one brininging religion in everything. If there is a Muslim terrorist then you blame Islam for it. Look at Tamil Tigers, they made terrorist attack half of the total attack made by every other terrorist group in the world. Did we ever say Hindu Terrorist? Did we ever said Maoist attack as Hindu attack or Ulfa as such so.

Puhleez dont show your ignorance on matters you dont know -

Almost all the top brass of the Tigers were converted Christians , NOT Hindus starting from Prabakaran, Anton Balasingham, Soosai, etc.

In any case they were not fighting for religion - in contrast to the Jihadis who embrace shahadat in the name of Allah - they were fighting for a language/ethnic cause, similar to your Mukti Bahini.

^your sense of humour sucks...plus Bangladesh being presently at least a secular modern democracy like India should try to follow the path of Progress rather than closing its gates to the world.

A predictable move from AL to align oneself out of an anti Islam trajectory towards rather pro one (just for the time being). The philosophy of AL or its leaders is so simple and straight be it Pre 47, 52, 66, 71 or post Bangladesh period is always the same to remain on top for whatever it counts no matter what principle stand should be at any point in time one sane person adopt. There are no Ideals or ideology of any kind behind any of these political maneuverability’s throughout history, only vested interests guides their behavior to any eventuality whatsoever. I will not astonish if tomorrow they want to erase “Bismillah” from their constitution on the same logic I described above.

But the astonishing part for me is the continuous blind faith they possess in the Bengali masses (majority of) and acceptability of these special traits in their hearts, this baffles me a lot which now I think are the trademarks of this part of the land and its people, as the history tells us the same story again and again.

dont give me this word fanaticism I dont need terms of west either your follow Islam Completely or leave it dont act as Munafiqs it is their basic symbol that they only used to follow that part of Islam which they used to like and leave other parts because if you will not do it people will rise against u later or sooner and will be very hard to deal

Do not worry about our Bangladesh. We will not become a fanatic country. Either we accept fanatism or you will brand us munafiq, what a great religious prescription by an illiterate Mullah! Allah should send you to Habia Dozakh so that you can enjoy time with other infidels who do not understand a word of religion. You guys have made your country a curse on earth and all in the name of a great religion.

Just get off from this thread. We do not like to hate people. But, guys like you make us angry and make us hate you.

I think it was an Indian mistake to seperate Bangladesh from Pakistan..damn congress.This nation certainly doesn't know where it is going.

India had two options in 1971. To help to gain a separation and to let the two wings remain united. India found separation is more dangerous. BJP's Vadwani shouted at Indira Gandhi, there will be two strong Pakistan at both sides of India if you help the east to separate. Better let the two wings keep on fighting. But, Indira wanted to glorify herself and India. So, she decided to intervene. But, Vadwani correctly assessed the future.

Now, the best way for India is to keep on taliking sweet with us, and in the meantime, we keep on purchasing Chinese weapons. Only Vadwani can tell the future.

India had two options in 1971. To help to gain a separation and to let the two wings remain united. India found separation is more dangerous. BJP's Vadwani shouted at Indira Gandhi, there will be two strong Pakistan at both sides of India if you help the east to separate. Better let the two wings keep on fighting. But, Indira wanted to glorify herself and India. So, she decided to intervene. But, Vadwani correctly assessed the future.

Now, the best way for India is to keep on taliking sweet with us, and in the meantime, we keep on purchasing Chinese weapons. Only Vadwani can tell the future.

India had two options, But not the one you defined.... India had the Option to Accomodate entire east pakistan inside its Country as the Refugees were Increasing Day by Day, And a war could have been avoided if there were no pre-emptive Strike on our western side... Next Option for us was to Free The east Pakistan from "Tikka Khan" You know what this mans Nick name is I guess.... Now tell me, Which Step should India have taken in 1971 which led you to be proud of being called a Bangladeshi...

A predictable move from AL to align oneself out of an anti Islam trajectory towards rather pro one (just for the time being). The philosophy of AL or its leaders is so simple and straight be it Pre 47, 52, 66, 71 or post Bangladesh period is always the same to remain on top for whatever it counts no matter what principle stand should be at any point in time one sane person adopt. There are no Ideals or ideology of any kind behind any of these political maneuverability’s throughout history, only vested interests guides their behavior to any eventuality whatsoever. I will not astonish if tomorrow they want to erase “Bismillah” from their constitution on the same logic I described above.

AL did not change its stand ever. It always been a secular party. Retaining Bismallah and state religion is not their policy either. They made it clear. They just dont want to give BNP the opportunity to start Bismillah politics again. Its a strategic decision and may be only for time being.

But the astonishing part for me is the continuous blind faith they possess in the Bengali masses (majority of) and acceptability of these special traits in their hearts, this baffles me a lot which now I think are the trademarks of this part of the land and its people, as the history tells us the same story again and again.

Nothing better ever been offered to the people since 1947. AL always came out as a good alternate.

Now what would one say if one says the following:

1. Islam is the most tolerant religion. The ground situation does not suggest so. And what is surprising is that the Prophet is One and the Quaran is One and yet they kill each other. Where is the tolerance?

What ground situation? Afhganistan and Pakistan? Its not Islam which created those mess. Its your peace loving both super power USA and USSR are to blame for it.
And what else? Palestine? Now give me a break.

2. Islam is not a Religion Islam is a deen which is it deals with all aspects of Life and gives Law concering how goverments and economy should be run.
Now that is as per the scriptures. But to justify everything through scriptures including all aspects of life as if events that cannot be justified like the AQ or the raid on Osama happening there is a Law in the scripture covering it is not only taking things beyond, it is also doing down the religion!

Who said Islam is not a religion?? You are making stuffs by yourself or what? "Islam is not only a religion but also a deen which covers all aspect of life". That should be the correct wording to describe it.

Now if somebody bend the rule and use it for his own purpose then its not religion to be blamed for. Thats why HELL is created for afterlife.

It is true that none classified LTTE as Hindu terrorists. The reason is simple. The Indian Hindus did not subscribe to them and they condemned it as a whole. When Pirabhakaran was killed did you find any Hindu prayer meetings all over the world? No. In fact, the Government supported the action of his killing. But look at the mastermind of terrorism, Osama's death. All over the world the Muslims are holding prayers and calling him a 'hero'.

You have to look at Osama from a different angle. He became a hero only because he could whip the A$$ of USA. It is just a show of frustration. Its not to support terrorist. I saw after 9/11 in 2001, even most of my Indian friends (Hindu) had a small smile on their face. I received all the mails from India with cartoons and photograps Osama screwing Bush and all kind of Jokes. Its all psychological.

No I dont buy your Indian not subscribing to LTTE. Just think LTTE being muslim.. How would you subscribe? You would had definitely level them as Islamist terrorist. You do it for palestinians while they have a legitimate cause and they dont use Islam for it.

There is no fear of Islam as a religion.
Ofcourse there is fear. Islam will take over India one day and may be one day the whole world.

The worry is that instead of controlling the Islamic fundamentalist, they are encouraged as is being done over Osama being killed and being called a hero and holding of prayers and so on.
That i described above.

The fear of uncertainty.

No one fears any religion.

I did see and heard Naik. He was a trifle disingenuous.

Naik??? You should find something better to watch buddy. LOL.
He compares Islam with other religion which should not be done. Not sure about it but I think it was discouraged by many scholars.

What ground situation? Afhganistan and Pakistan? Its not Islam which created those mess. Its your peace loving both super power USA and USSR are to blame for it.
And what else? Palestine? Now give me a break.

One has to just take off the blindfold to see.

The terrorists are the result of the US and USSR?

So, they were asked to jump into a well and these poor chaps jumped into the well?

Will you jump into the well, if someone tell you to do so?

You would if you had some personal interest or else you would not.

Another apologist and state of denial explanation.

Who said Islam is not a religion?? You are making stuffs by yourself or what? "Islam is not only a religion but also a deen which covers all aspect of life". That should be the correct wording to describe it.

The chap Zraver or whatever.

Must you have to be spoonfed?

Do you not read the posts or do you just jump into the fray just because you are seized with some itch?'

If it is means that everything of life has been covered, then how come Muslims are killing Muslims, surely that is not covered or is it?

You have to look at Osama from a different angle. He became a hero only because he could whip the A$$ of USA. It is just a show of frustration. Its not to support terrorist. I saw after 9/11 in 2001, even most of my Indian friends (Hindu) had a small smile on their face. I received all the mails from India with cartoons and photograps Osama screwing Bush and all kind of Jokes. Its all psychological.

Great.

So, we should also admire Al Capone, the Mafia head. He killed a lot of innocents, but he also sorted out the USA!!

No I dont buy your Indian not subscribing to LTTE. Just think LTTE being muslim.. How would you subscribe? You would had definitely level them as Islamist terrorist. You do it for palestinians while they have a legitimate cause and they dont use Islam for it.

The issue is simple, there is no hero worshipping of any terrorists like Pirabhakaran unlike hero worshipping of a terrorist like Osama or many others. The Muslims are holding prayers all over the world for Osama. Such acts lead many to believe that terrorists are heroes of the Muslim world and hence the labels like Islamic terrorists and all that.

Your buying or not buying is not material. Show me prayers being undertaken amongst the Hindus for Pirabhakaran, who you exemplify.

Ofcourse there is fear. Islam will take over India one day and may be one day the whole world.

How droll!

BJP's Vadwani shouted at Indira Gandhi, there will be two strong Pakistan at both sides of India if you help the east to separate......But, Vadwani correctly assessed the future.

Wwowww!! you feel proud for Bangladesh being called 2nd Pakistan by Adwani!! & than declaring it a correct assessment wow...wow..
I Just can't believe it.
hitwall.gif

Ya..ya..I know its a strategic statement not withstanding with any ideology or belief but only politics (U people have 2 different postures for each India & Pakistan separately) but shouldn't i call a Spade A Spade??

One has to just take off the blindfold to see.

The terrorists are the result of the US and USSR?

So, they were asked to jump into a well and these poor chaps jumped into the well?

Will you jump into the well, if someone tell you to do so?

You would if you had some personal interest or else you would not.

Another apologist and state of denial explanation.

It was not done overnight. Its not like somebody came to someones door and handed over a atom bomb. It was just one thing lead to another. You know it very well. And Afhganistan was no super power rather a third world higly illeterate poor country. Somehow it happens to be a muslim country.

If it is means that everything of life has been covered, then how come Muslims are killing Muslims, surely that is not covered or is it?

All religious text book ask not to kill yet we had WWII and WWI. We even had nuclear bomb falling in Hirushima. Buddhist never suppose to even kill a chicken, died in millions in war. Now its only muslim who suppose to go by the book and all others are exempted. Right!!!

So, we should also admire Al Capone, the Mafia head. He killed a lot of innocents, but he also sorted out the USA!!

The issue is simple, there is no hero worshipping of any terrorists like Pirabhakaran unlike hero worshipping of a terrorist like Osama or many others. The Muslims are holding prayers all over the world for Osama. Such acts lead many to believe that terrorists are heroes of the Muslim world and hence the labels like Islamic terrorists and all that.

Your buying or not buying is not material. Show me prayers being undertaken amongst the Hindus for Pirabhakaran, who you exemplify.

Now seems like you started understanding. Good.
Its the people at the receiving end vent their frustration through this kind of rather innocent acts. Its like punching a wall when you are angry. I saw prayers in Pakistan, in Philipines in Egypt, in India and all of the muslims in those countries are at the receiving end. There was no prayer anywhere in Bangladesh, Not in Malaysia, not in Jordan or Sysria, not even in Iran. Why there is no parayer in Dhaka but there is prayere in Calcutta??? You better ask yourself.

How droll!

Thanks you...

Back
Top Bottom